canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:49 am

Title: Group To Unveil Satan Statue In Detroit During �Largest Public Satanic Ceremony In History�
Category: Religion
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-07-26 00:21:49

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:49 am

As Groover McToober used to say: "boy what an imagination I've got."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:16 am

If there really is a Satan, he sure hasn't done Detroit any favours. Maybe that is why the place resembles Hell more and more each year.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:53 am

Not really. The yazidis think that Lucie repented and is their Peacock angel. Traditional Judaism sees Lucifer/Satan as God's agent who tests the worthiness of man through temptation....the Book of Job being a good example.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Alchemist , the spiritual side to it, revere Lucifer as the bravest of the brave.

They see him as leaving the fold to meld with universe and provide the negative in order to have existence.
In other words without him ....nothing.. Which is why he was God's fav angel...
So they see the whole anti Satan thing as giving the most altruistic fellow in the universe a wrong label...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:43 pm

I thought alchemy was to chemistry as eugenics is to genetics....didn't know it was an organized religious/philosophical movement.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:41 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
I thought alchemy was to chemistry as eugenics is to genetics....didn't know it was an organized religious/philosophical movement.

actually yes, always was. internet is loaded with it.

Some believe the philospher's stone can be produced, others it's a metaphor sort of for a spiritual path like Raja Yoga.
I joke a lot but this is no joke.

The biggy is you need to use your own urine to produce the Stone. No joke, google the Urine Path and philosopher's stone.

I just drink my own urine straight up and wait.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:58 am

Well, it's not just alchemists who's urine produces stones. True test of manhood.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:18 am

andyt andyt:
Well, it's not just alchemists who's urine produces stones. True test of manhood.

No kidding! I've never had a kidney stone but I know guys who have and it's reportedly quite a memorable experience! 8O

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:54 am

ROFLMAO.

I never realized the implications of the words urine and Stone to the uninitiated

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:58 pm

andyt andyt:

I've had a bunch of them including TWO surgeries last year, total anesthetics and all to zap a couple of dime-sized boulders with laser and sound wave. The laser surgery also included the fun of a 30 cm long stent being installed up my uriter. Imagine, if you can, someone pulling a 3/16th inch diameter wire a foot long through wee Willie without an anesthetic (the only one that would work would be yet another general).

Now I finally understand what the analogy between kidney stones and child birth is all about.

Holy sh1t, that hurt.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
andyt andyt:

I've had a bunch of them including TWO surgeries last year, total anesthetics and all to zap a couple of dime-sized boulders with laser and sound wave. The laser surgery also included the fun of a 30 cm long stent being installed up my uriter. Imagine, if you can, someone pulling a 3/16th inch diameter wire a foot long through wee Willie without an anesthetic (the only one that would work would be yet another general).

Now I finally understand what the analogy between kidney stones and child birth is all about.

Holy sh1t, that hurt.

Some people pay $big for that kind of thing....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 pm

sandorski sandorski:
Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
andyt andyt:

Holy sh1t, that hurt.

Some people pay $big for that kind of thing....

They are off their feckin' nuts. Real torture!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:34 pm

I gotta ask, why don't they seem to use anesthetic for things like that?

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:11 pm

I passed two stones.
The first time was like sand going through very odd.
The second was the size of a bb, which the doc said was small. but man that hurt.

it's no fun, thing is they gave me a morphine drip, and it sort of helped.