CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:12 pm

Can Bart account for his whereabouts?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:24 pm

$1:
Central African Republic has been rocked by violence since the mostly Muslim Seleka rebel coalition toppled the longtime president in 2013.

Widespread human rights abuses committed by Seleka led to the formation of a Christian militia known as the anti-Balaka, who have targeted Muslims and sent tens of thousands fleeing to neighboring countries.

Interesting. So when the widespread human rights abuses were taking place at the hands of Seleka since 2013 it was no big deal because it was Muslims doing it to Christians. But as soon as the Christians had enough of their shit and started giving it back, suddenly it's newsworthy/forum worthy
I'm not condoning it btw or suggesting that two wrongs make a right but this is the exact same mindset that goes on with the Israel/Palestine conflict. Muslims act like assholes, no response from the usual left-wing peanut gallery. Christians or Israeli's react to aforementioned assholery and the peanut gallery cranks out the rhetoric and hyperbole. Not that there's been any on this thread... yet.

But since Xerxes seems to think stuff like this happens in a vacuum, I'll see his link and raise him this one.
https://www.hrw.org/news/2013/09/18/cen ... new-rulers

Oh and btw, good luck finding that report from the mainstream media. Went through 10 pages of Google links for "seleka human rights abuses". Didn't come across ONE mainstream media link.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 pm

Kay, so the Mohammedans take over, then the Anti-balaka fight back, and they take over.

Now the Mohammedans are being intimidated by the guys they'd been ruling into changing to the Anti-balaka religion.

Those dirty Anti-balakas, eh? I wonder where they got that nasty idea for forceful intimidation to a conqueror's religion. Must be something Jesus told em, right?

Or maybe...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:49 am

Wow. Pardon me for posting a story that isn't the usual Muslims are eternally evil trope.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:33 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Muslims act like assholes, no response from the usual left-wing peanut gallery.

Christ, the usual right-wing freak show puts out so many responses in their frothing, let's hate on Muslims, fest, who wants to get in the middle of that? You're gonna get slimed.

Oh, and the predicable response from the right when a post like this comes along: "I'm not excusing this but..." FD of course, dispenses even with the I'm not excusing this part.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 am

andyt andyt:

Christ, the usual right-wing freak show puts out so many responses in their frothing, let's hate on Muslims, fest, who wants to get in the middle of that? You're gonna get slimed.

Oh, and the predicable response from the right when a post like this comes along: "I'm not excusing this but..." FD of course, dispenses even with the I'm not excusing this part.

One does not require excuses when speaking the truth.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:03 am

andyt andyt:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:03 am

andyt andyt:

Doubles

Last edited by PluggyRug on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:07 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
andyt andyt:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:36 am

FD, with his two minutes of hate, quoting Orwell: ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:08 pm

andyt andyt:
FD, with his two minutes of hate, quoting Orwell: ROTFL

Yes, because it's so unusual that I would be quoting somebody who wrote against communism. :? [huh]

Surely you're not trying to claim George for your Communist brotherhood are you?

"Two legs better," is that what you're saying?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:32 pm

You're not trying to claim him for your reactionary brotherhood, are you? Have you read any of his other books? He was a lefty all his life, just became disillusioned with Stalinism, as many of the left did at the time.

But the point is more about your frothing hate of Muslims and constant posting about it is more akin to the two minutes of hate in 1984.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:51 pm

George Orwell wrote against Communism. I don't like Communism. That's my claim.

Now as to you... :roll:

When I notice your name is on a post it's like an episode of my favourite series is about to begin.

Narrator: You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, The Andy Zone

I heard thumping. My God boy...how you've grown!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:22 am

Are the Christians beheading the Muslims who don't convert?