CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:53 am

People who bring Middle Eastern values into the West need to be punished swiftly and severely, even if they are teenagers.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:59 am

Jin-Gitaxias Jin-Gitaxias:
People who bring Middle Eastern values into the West need to be punished swiftly and severely, even if they are teenagers.

People who bring Muslims into the West need to be punished swiftly and severely as the enemies of Western civilization that they are.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:09 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I always enjoy when these stories get posted and the Islamic apologists immediately launch in with attacks on the person telling the story, they deny that the attacker was a 'real' Muslim, and of course saying that right-wingers do worse.

But had the attacker actually been a right-winger would the response be the same? Would these people deny that the person was a 'real' right winger? Would they blame his religion?

You people never doubt that someone's a Christian when this kind of thing is done by someone even vaguely associated with a church. Why do you doubt that someone is a Muslim when they do these things?

Yes, I know. You'll attack me for asking these things and then you'll wonder why people like myself are getting to the point where we'd vote for someone like Donald Trump.

Now now, I never said "worse". Thankfully your lot haven't cut the heads off any trans lately.

But I have an issue with right-wingers being on this hilarious kick of where they suddenly give a fuck about the people they've been grinding down for generations. It's fascinating and I'm going to point it out. You know, highlighting the narratives.

And no, I don't wonder why someone like you would vote for Donald Trump.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:17 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Now now, I never said "worse". Thankfully your lot haven't cut the heads off any trans lately.

But I have an issue with right-wingers being on this hilarious kick of where they suddenly give a fuck about the people they've been grinding down for generations. It's fascinating and I'm going to point it out. You know, highlighting the narratives.

Speaking for myself, in general I'm indifferent to sexual deviants so long as they don't bother anyone else. But I have been 100% consistent over the years when I've said that everyone has the right to be left alone.

But thank you for once again doing your best to turn this topic away from the problem with an intolerant Muslim and instead making it a problem with the people complaining about it. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:20 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Public_Domain Public_Domain:

Speaking for myself, in general I'm indifferent to sexual deviants so long as they don't bother anyone else. But I have been 100% consistent over the years when I've said that everyone has the right to be left alone.

But thank you for once again doing your best to turn this topic away from the problem with an intolerant Muslim and instead making it a problem with the people complaining about it. :wink:

And thank you for once again making the topic about those intolerant Muslims when robberies and attacks on GLBT people are a common occurrence, mostly perpetrated by Christians. (Probably not observant ones, just as there's no indication these two punks were devout Mulims. Quite the opposite.) Those aren't worth mentioning, but OMG, a Muslim did it too. Set your hair on fire.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:22 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
You're welcome.