canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:01 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
So nobody finds anyone a different race than them appealing? I always knew the political lefties were racist, thanks for confirming it. :roll:
. If you could translate this into English I may be able to reply. I don't speak Rightish!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Good luck getting many non-white people out to vote. Most non-white people come from countries with little or no histories of voting for anything.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
andyt andyt:

It's funny tho to see a far rightie get upset because she didn't use the pc term "not diverse enough."

I'd like if we didn't need to use terms like that at all. Who cares if a party is mostly white? The people politicians serve all have the same basic needs. The only difference I can think of between different races would be cultural. Some may call that racist, but it's a fact of life. For this reason, a party needs some representation from these races, but i think trying to be fully proportional to the population is ridiculous. Same goes for police, firefighters, etc.

Well the NDP should, since they sure won't get elected to a majority if they mostly appeal to whites. And that of course will be more and more true. And we sure know that ethnic groups often tend to vote in blocks for their own ethnicity. When whites become the minority we may see the same thing with them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quick_Win ... ch_scandal

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Good luck getting many non-white people out to vote. Most non-white people come from countries with little or no histories of voting for anything.

Don't know where you're from, but in BC they vote - often for their own kind. One reason being the many ethnic enclaves we have, so both the population and the candidates are predominantly brown there. In other ridings, the brown people can make the diff in a close race.

And for 2Cduh, who thinks this is a leftie phenomenon: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015 ... -vote.html

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Thanos Thanos:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
We're talking about the NDP here. So does it really matter?

In a word, no. 3rd place forever and deservedly so.

Trust Fund Trudeau did save us from Angry Tom.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:49 pm

andyt andyt:
And for 2Cduh, who thinks this is a leftie phenomenon: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015 ... -vote.html

Quoting a left-wing rag to try and shift this to the right-wing. [laughat]

Plus I love the intellect and humour displayed in the play on my name. [laughat]

We already know that YOU don't like ethnics in your neighbourhood.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:52 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
So nobody finds anyone a different race than them appealing? I always knew the political lefties were racist, thanks for confirming it. :roll:
. If you could translate this into English I may be able to reply. I don't speak Rightish!

Read it again slowly and maybe you will understand the question. You don't seem to understand English but your very fluent in gibberish, along with your cheerleading buddy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:

Jesus, it sounds like YOU are the one who doesn't vote... at least since the 1950s

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:07 am

OK, I'll say it for the ones who are too chicken....

How can you be "too" white? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:23 am

raydan raydan:

Rachel Dolezal. Had the righties here all a foaming.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 am

andyt andyt:
raydan raydan:

What Rachel Dolezal did wasn't as bad as Shaun King.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:42 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
fifeboy fifeboy:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

Read it again slowly and maybe you will understand the question. You don't seem to understand English but your very fluent in gibberish, along with your cheerleading buddy.

My mistake, your very stilted English does say something. Still, how does that affect the NDP's wanting to become more relevant to a wider range of people?

Gibberish? Where? When?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:13 am

andyt andyt:
raydan raydan:

Anytime anyone you consider to be a righty says anything, you think they're either foaming or frothing. I had no idea that laughing at the duplicity and hypocrisy of it all was "foaming".

So tell us andy, how is what she did NOT a case of cultural appropriation?
Why is cultural appropriation such a terrible thing when Whitey does it, except when Dolezal did it? Is it because she's a woman and somehow women aren't capable of being racist or guilty of cultural appropriation? Is it because she "genuinely feels Black", despite her looooong, exclusive line of Eastern European descent?
Outside of gender identity issues, this nonsense of "you are what you feel you are" is a sad joke. The fact it's even entertained as something to be taken seriously shows just how far we have fallen. Just a bunch of stupid kids playing 'let's pretend'.

As for the idea of diversity and how it's a strength or whatever, that's only a partially true statement. In business it can certainly be beneficial. Ethnically it's beneficial as well, it keeps adding fresh genetic material to bloodlines.
Cultural diversity, not so much. Yes, it's nice to be tolerant and accepting of them, as long as those cultures aren't antithetical to one another or our own, but when it comes to multiculturalism, it's inevitable.
Multiculturalism is based on the premise, 'you have to take the good with the bad'. Well, no you don't, especially if YOU are the one that makes the laws and makes the decisions as to who will be permitted to come and live here.

As for the NDP, how do you demonstrate cultural diversity within a political party? Proportional representation, credentials be damned?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:55 am

andyt andyt:
raydan raydan:

More like laughing at how stupid some of these honky apologists are willing to be. And PA9's right. Aside from getting a giant horse cock out of it I can't think of a single other thing I'd ever want to "appropriate" from black culture. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:16 am

Pay no heed to Secuntus.