Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:28 am

Also:

$1:
2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

"If we’re going to have a 'Lives Matter' anti-police movement, it would be more appropriately named "White and Hispanic Lives Matter,'" said Mac Donald in her Hillsdale speech.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:29 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
Thanos Thanos:
The opinion of a liberal who spent yesterday in a froth blaming a crime victim more than the criminals that committed the robbery means nothing.

That's just how he rolls. He's still pretending he wasn't which is typical of him.

Your argument doesn't even make sense which is typical of an uneducated high school dropout from the bottom of society.

What argument? I'm basing my statement on your posting history, which is pretty clear cut.

Your fixation on my education is almost as bad as andys fixation with circle jerks. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:49 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Your argument doesn't even make sense which is typical of an uneducated high school dropout from the bottom of society.

What argument? I'm basing my statement on your posting history, which is pretty clear cut.

Your fixation on my education is almost as bad as andys fixation with circle jerks. :lol:

Your statement is based on your poor understanding of my post and your lack of education is probably to blame. How do you think I knew you were a dropout? Do you think I just made a wild guess? You're nothing more than an opinionated uneducated idiot and it shows.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:18 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Your statement is based on your poor understanding of my post and your lack of education is probably to blame. How do you think I knew you were a dropout? Do you think I just made a wild guess? You're nothing more than an opinionated uneducated idiot and it shows.

Your wild guess is wrong, just like 90% of your posts, and I understood your post perfectly. You can keep saying it wasn't your intent to blame the legal, responsible gun owner yet it still doesn't make it true.

This isn't the first time you've had posts blow up in your face and continue to lie about your intent.

I'm done with you, you just can't admit when you're wrong whereas I can readily admit that I was wrong about you. You just can't be honest, must be a liberal thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:21 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
You can keep saying it wasn't your intent to blame the legal, responsible gun owner yet it still doesn't make it true.

Let the backpedalling begin.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:42 am

andyt andyt:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
You can keep saying it wasn't your intent to blame the legal, responsible gun owner yet it still doesn't make it true.

Let the backpedalling begin.

Your little pals back pedaling?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:51 am

Which pals are those?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:02 pm

andyt andyt:
Which pals are those?

You're twin Beaver, the one you share a brain with.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:10 pm

I'm twin Beaver? What does that mean?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:15 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:
Which pals are those?

One brain between the two of them ?

You're being way too generous. :lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:26 pm

andyt andyt:

Oooh, a spelling mistake. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:27 pm

martin14 martin14:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:
Which pals are those?

One brain between the two of them ?

You're being way too generous. :lol: :lol:

I am, aren't I. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:30 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:

Oooh, a spelling mistake. :lol:

you seem to make that "mistake" often. And obviously haven't clued in to your first "spelling mistake." Since they both involve being able to distinguish between contractions and possessives, I think you probably just don't know any better. Maybe Beaver has a point.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:47 pm

PROTEST THUGS AND THE REAL EVIL IN CHARLOTTE

$1:
Keith Lamont Scott was scum.

He had been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in two different states and convicted of assault in three states. He had been hit with “assault with intent to kill” charges in the 90s. His record of virtue included “assault on a child under 12” and “assault on a female.”

The media spin; “Family and neighbors call Scott a quiet ‘family man.’”

Nothing says “quiet” like “assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill” and nothing says “family man” like assaulting women and children.

Keith Lamont Scott, the latest martyr of Black Lives Matter and its media propaganda corps, was shot while waving a gun around. He had spent 7 years in jail for “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.”

This vicious monster’s career of crime ended when he was shot by Brentley Vinson, an African-American police officer, protecting himself from the latest rampage by this “quiet family man.”

Brentley Vinson is everything that Scott isn’t. The son of a police officer, Brentley dreamed of following in his father’s footsteps. He used to organize his football team’s bible studies and mentored younger players. Former teammates describe him as a “great guy” with “good morals.” His former coach calls him a “natural leader” and says that, “We need more Brent Vinsons… in our communities.”

Except that Obama, Black Lives Matter, the media, the NAACP and everyone else going after this bright and decent African-American officer has decided that what we really need are more Keith Lamont Scotts. And the streets of Charlotte are full of “Scotts” throwing rocks at police, assaulting reporters and wrecking everything in sight in marches that are as “peaceful” as Scott was a “quiet family man.”

That’s what Hillary Clinton wanted when she tweeted that, “We have two names to add to a long list of African-Americans killed by police officers. It’s unbearable, and it needs to become intolerable.”

What exactly should be intolerable? An African-American police officer defending his life against a violent criminal who happened to be black? Should black criminals enjoy a special immunity? The greatest victims of black criminals are black communities.

Whom does Hillary Clinton imagine she’s helping here? Instead of standing with heroic African-American police officers like Vinson, she’s championing criminal scum like Scott.

More at Link

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:52 pm