Title: Family suing Peel police for $12 million
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2016-09-28 09:07:03
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:12 am

The problem with this particular situation, it began with street check, but he had outstanding warrants from B.C, and according to police came at them with a knife.

If these facts are accurate I imagine this is a justifiable incident. The question about so-called random checks still remains however, regardless of the outcome of this particular event. Worse, the knife was not found at the scene when SIU first investigated, it was "found" several hours later when given to SIU from a sergeant of Peel Region police, who apparently took the knife from the scene to "preserve evidence"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 am

Ghetto lottery attempt, aka sue the cops to get rich off of it.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:33 am

Thanos Thanos:
Ghetto lottery attempt, aka sue the cops to get rich off of it.

That's why they go to court to decide these things.

How or why do you assume his family resides in the ghetto?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:37 am

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:

You can take the dindu out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the dindu. Don't you know anything?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:45 am

Police departments are obvious targets for get-rich-quick scams via bogus lawsuits. Always have been, always will be, maybe even moreso today where the right for a criminal to rampage is now greater that that of the public to expect protection from the two-legged garbage.

Where are you getting your links to these stories anyway? Most of the time they won't open.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:54 am

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:

Keep your eyes on the news. Watch for the term "Peel Police."

There are commonalities more than there aren't. Peel Police plus targeted lawsuit scam of that sort = what was suggested.

I profile. So do you. So does Andy. So does everybody. The difference is I admit it.

But if you prefer, when the full details come out and it turns out Thanos is correct, you can just call it a lucky guess.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:03 pm

$1:
Where are you getting your links to these stories anyway?

The same place his feelings of persecution....a paranoid schizophrenic personality.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Where are you getting your links to these stories anyway? Most of the time they won't open.

Without clicking to look, I'll use my profile on such things and guess The Toronto Star.

Which if I profile further, doesn't contradict Shep. :wink: Sorry Sc.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:10 pm

I googled it myself. The Star story said that the shooting was justified but that's obviously not good enough. So ghetto lottery attempt confirmed and I stand by what I said earlier. Canadian version of good boy, didn't do nothing. Odd how many of these unfortunately "mentally ill" just can't keep themselves from pulling a gun or slashing a knife at the cops, eh?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:12 pm

That's why I said this is settled in a court of law.

One question which will be raised, and will have implications for this investigation and others going forward, why was the knife taken from the crime scene for hours? That is a sin as any investigator will tell you. It is enough doubt and suspicion to cause havok even if it was justified.