Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:00 am

Thanos Thanos:
I never had any theories on 9/11. All I maintain is that there was some kind of Russian connection/involvement/fore-knowledge

Must have been somebody else telling me about some wacky Saudi/Israeli conspiracy theory. I'll consider my apology to you when I get yours to me, but first I'll be checking my old posts. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:10 am

I've been completely open about my hatred for the Saudis ever since I joined CKA. It's no tin-hat conspiracy theory to say that they're deeply involved in most of the terrorism occurring. Even if it's not the Saudi government doing it, it's the Wahabbi mosques and wealthy Saudi individuals that are.

As for Israel I have no time for any of that nonsense against them. They have the absolute right to defend themselves so more power to them. My main gripe is that US policy in the area shouldn't be purposely designed for advancing the interests of Likud and Netanyahu. Saying US military personnel shouldn't be dying for the benefit of an Israeli political party, as will happen when Bannon gets his desire and Trump attacks Iran, isn't anti-semetic in the slightest. If anything more people should be objecting to how much the entire world's fate has been tied to the antics of the locals in this miserable region of malcontents and troublemakers. I have little respect for Trudeau but if he successfully gets Canada out of Likud's back pocket, where Harper needlessly put us, and moves us to a position of true neutrality then I'll be satisfied.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:17 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Public_Domain Public_Domain:
now stop believing conspiracies about this; if you've got "questions" you'll probably get answers eventually without resorting to blind theories.

No. You stop trying to sound like you're the reasonable one. We both know that's not true.

This is not the first time we've done this dance. Those of us who ask questions when things don't appear to add up have been right. The message from the mothership has been wrong.

Would you like a list?

Hey did you hear Clock Boy lost his court case against Ben Shapiro today? Turns out us skeptics were right and you believers in the infallibility of the MSM were wrong.

$1:
According to the ruling, Shapiro is entitled to attorneys fees, court costs and other expenses from Mohammed. Payment must made within 14 days.

Ben Shapiro Crushes Clock Boy in Courty

Remember that one? He was finagling a visit to the White House and I was getting yelled at here as a racist and conspiracy freak for simply saying, "Wait a minute. Some of this doesn't appear to be lining up."

There were others. Go ahead. Ask for a list. I dare you.
Boy, that "article" was sure comprehensive and conclusive :roll:

Sure, let's see the "list".

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:25 am

Thanos Thanos:
I have little respect for Trudeau but if he successfully gets Canada out of Likud's back pocket, where Harper needlessly put us, and moves us to a position of true neutrality then I'll be satisfied.

If all the neoliberal accomplishes is Chretien-ing Canada out of Trump and Bannon's war dreams, I'll be satisfied.