canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:52 am

Title: Canada�s wage gains fall to record lows as jobs run stalls | Financial Post
Category: Economics
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2017-05-05 07:50:15
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:52 am

You know who to blame.

Other Details

The nation lost 31,200 full-time jobs, and gained 34,300 part-time jobs during the month. All the job gains were self-employed and public sector. Canada lost 50,500 jobs in the private sector.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Fri May 05, 2017 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:08 am

Who do we blame?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:46 am

Coach85 Coach85:
Who do we blame?

Yourselves.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:59 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Coach85 Coach85:
Who do we blame?

Yourselves.

Ultimately yes. This is the perfect response actually.

When you have no accountability or principle in your system, it's only a matter of time before a broader range of stakeholders start to understand.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:05 am

I dropped a loonie today....I guess that guarantees I will be broke tomorrow?

One slow month after 6, quite frankly, stellar months is hardly a troubling indicator.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:00 am

peck420 peck420:
I dropped a loonie today....I guess that guarantees I will be broke tomorrow?

One slow month after 6, quite frankly, stellar months is hardly a troubling indicator.

You must be kidding. We have been replacing full-time jobs with part-time jobs for years, and it has been presented as "job growth". HUH?! Wage growth doesn't exist, all while we have had record interest rates for a decade now Listen pal, it's not going to get better, it's going to get worse and has been getting worse. Why ruin a good story with facts though, right? Wait until this generation reaches retirement age. Self serving, greedy rats have ruined it for others due to their own drunken stupor of uselessness. Of course, many of them will hook their kids up with government work, to "save the good ones".

Canada has no domestic auto industry. We abhor free markets, innovation and R&D. We have a centralized government model that denies liberty and creativity. These details alone spell danger, but it's much worse.

State patsies will remain loyal to the government until the last moment, since they have benefited personally from the state run interference. Unfortunately, the party eventually ends. When New Zealand and Australia followed the U.S criticism of Canadian protectionism, you know the cat is out of the bag. About time really.

I know I will do my part as a patriotic citizen.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Fri May 05, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:12 am

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
We have been replacing full-time jobs with part-time jobs for years, and it has been presented as "job growth". HUH?!

Who is this 'we' you speak of? Are you doing that? Am I?

When New Zealand and Australia followed the U.S criticism of Canadian protectionism

. . .while completely ignoring their own protectionist and subsidy regimes, is just another form of "pot, meet kettle".

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:20 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Coach85 Coach85:
Who do we blame?

Yourselves.

Ultimately yes. This is the perfect response actually.

When you have no accountability or principle in your system, it's only a matter of time before a broader range of stakeholders start to understand.

Beyond bitching here, what are you doing about it?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:30 am

You must be kidding. We have been replacing full-time jobs with part-time jobs for years, and it has been presented as "job growth". HUH?! Wage growth doesn't exist, all while we have had record interest rates for a decade now Listen pal, it's not going to get better, it's going to get worse and has been getting worse. Why ruin a good story with facts though, right? Wait until this generation reaches retirement age. Self serving, greedy rats have ruined it for others due to their own drunken stupor of uselessness. Of course, many of them will hook their kids up with government work, to "save the good ones".

So the nurse told you no again?
$1:
Canada has no domestic auto industry.

You better notify the world's 10 largest auto manufacturers stat! They all build and sell in Canada's domestic market.

Fuck it, you better tell a couple of the smaller Canadian, limited production, companies as well.
$1:
We abhor free markets, innovation and R&D.

Yet, here I am, sharing Canadian innovation and R&D with the global market...freely. (Edit it to add) Well, okay, not freely, but without government intervention from our government. The sharing actually costs my clients...considerably. :D
$1:
We have a centralized government model that denies liberty and creativity.

So does the US, Australia, and New Zealand. Hmm...
$1:
These details alone spell danger, but it's much worse.

If the hallucinations are that bad, should you not be discussing it with the medical staff?
$1:
State patsies will remain loyal to the government until the last moment, since they have benefited personally from the state run interference.

I will ask the next state official I meet, but this is actually accurate, they do love to stay at the trough as long as possible. Not that I can actually fault them for it, as I avoid the public realm specifically because I know how badly I would abuse it.
$1:
Unfortunately, the party eventually ends.

Parties end when the plan runs out. Just the way it works.
$1:
When New Zealand and Australia followed the U.S criticism of Canadian protectionism, you know the cat is out of the bag. About time really.

Shocking...our competitors are kissing the ass of our largest client! Say it ain't so! I have never seen that before...ever...I swear.
$1:
I know I will do my part as a patriotic citizen.

Actually do something past lip service? Why do I find that extremely difficult to believe?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:08 am

peck420 peck420:
I dropped a loonie today.

Was shocky able to get back up afterwards?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:13 am

The anger is strong in this one.

You're right, everything is fine, carry on Canada you're doing great.