Title: NAFTA talks expected to begin as early as August
Category: Economics
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2017-07-15 15:04:40
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Notice where it will be taking place. Either Pennsylvania or Michigan, two states hit hard by NAFTA.

I reached out to many governors, including those from PA, MI, OH and others. Copied Kathleen Wynne and OPP Vince Hawkes, just in case Ontario tried to convince them of the great theft, I mean, benefit of jobs in NAFTA. If Canada and Ontario don't provide the environment and populate to innovate, we have no business getting free jobs from corporations who prospered due to the great capitalist free market in America.

Maybe if we didn't use the security apparatus to undermine these corporations and reward nepotism, we would have an economic engine too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:19 pm

WTF are you babbling about?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:26 pm

herbie herbie:
WTF are you babbling about?

I don't know, but I don't trust him. 8O

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:43 pm

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
Notice where it will be taking place. Either Pennsylvania or Michigan, two states hit hard by NAFTA.

I reached out to many governors, including those from PA, MI, OH and others. Copied Kathleen Wynne and OPP Vince Hawkes, just in case Ontario tried to convince them of the great theft, I mean, benefit of jobs in NAFTA. If Canada and Ontario don't provide the environment and populate to innovate, we have no business getting free jobs from corporations who prospered due to the great capitalist free market in America.

Maybe if we didn't use the security apparatus to undermine these corporations and reward nepotism, we would have an economic engine too.

I'm sure they took great care in reading your well-crafted email. I don't think for a second anyone in the office forwarded your email around with tin-foil meme's attached below.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Coach85 Coach85:

I'm sure they took great care in reading your well-crafted email. I don't think for a second anyone in the office forwarded your email around with tin-foil meme's attached below.

I'd be shocked if it made it past the spam filters.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Arrogance will get you nowhere. Just ask Harper, Vic Toews and Julien "I disrespect the Charter of Rights" Fantino how thaa worked out for them.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Arrogance will get you know where. Just ask Harper, Vic Toews and Julien "I disrespect the Charter of Rights" Fantino how thaa worked out for them.

If you make mistakes like those on your emails, no wonder they don't take you seriously. 8O

"know where"... now that's a new one for me. ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:33 pm

raydan raydan:
Arrogance will get you know where. Just ask Harper, Vic Toews and Julien "I disrespect the Charter of Rights" Fantino how thaa worked out for them.

If you make mistakes like those on your emails, no wonder they don't take you seriously. 8O

"know where"... now that's a new one for me. ROTFL

He just watch too many guardians of the galaxy.

http://marvel.com/universe/Knowhere#axzz4mwjfSq6o

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Tricks Tricks:
He just watch too many guardians of the galaxy.

http://marvel.com/universe/Knowhere#axzz4mwjfSq6o

While I'm being the grammar police... :roll:

:D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Arrogance will get you nowhere. Just ask Harper, Vic Toews and Julien "I disrespect the Charter of Rights" Fantino how thaa worked out for them.

Worked out quite well for all of them.

Arrogance is thinking these people care what you have to say. They don't. Guaranteed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:43 pm

You forgot to edit your "thaa". :D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:46 pm

raydan raydan:

You forgot to edit your "thaa". :D

Thaats fine.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:31 pm

shockedcreampuff shockedcreampuff:
Blah blah blah blah got to sound important blah blah blah blah they're out to get me blah blah blah blah secret documents blah blah blah blah hidden microphone in my soup blah blah blah blah no one believes me blah blah blah blah cops keep driving past my house blah blah blah.

Good luck with all that.

:mrgreen:

-J.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:35 pm

Coach85 Coach85:

Worked out quite well for all of them.

Arrogance is thinking these people care what you have to say. They don't. Guaranteed.

Of course these Canadian politicians don't care, but more American politicians care, their country and their jobs depend on it.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.