Title: Cop pulled gun on teens, hearing told | MANDEL | Home | Toronto Sun
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2017-08-11 03:59:46
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:27 am

Time to disband the Police Unions, they are a National Security threat.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:08 am

I don't think police unions are a national security threat but I oppose the notion of any government employees being unionized.

Especially cops.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:28 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I don't think police unions are a national security threat but I oppose the notion of any government employees being unionized.

Especially cops.

They are in fact a National Security threat. When you can take a pipe to a mans head when off duty and not even be arrested OR reported to the Special Investigations Unit, and noone is told the name of the arresting officer and the attacker still goes to work as a cop for 7 months, there is a serious problem. In fact, they are granted the right to do as they please when they please without even being named or ever facing consequences. This is a national epidemic without question.

This is why Canada can violate American businesses and interfere in the free market for the benefit of the centralized government, it is thoroughly an unaccountable system in a feckless environment of accountability. It is going to cost us many many billions when NAFTA is renegotiated, as it should. The apparatus has been lucky to exploit America for as long as it has without any government making Canada answer for these abuses.