Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:08 pm

This is from Monday, August 14. It's 6 days old, but I don't see it in this thread so I'll post it. Yes, I'm aware Ezra has fired her, but she makes a lot of excellent points.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Careful there Winnipeger, you are thinking for yourself. If you don't follow along with the mob mentality you run the risk of being labeled a racist.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:17 pm

I was going to leave this thread alone, because losing Faith might be too much even for me, but now that you mention it, here's Faith's farewell address to Rebel. There's no hard feelings here. She admits she fucked up by doing that interview with the guy connected to the Stormer.

Doesn't matter. She's still got more balls, smarts and integrity that any of her critics. (The graphic of the statement below is easier to read if you right click and open in another tab, of course)

Hope she lands on her feet.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:39 pm

She's just another unemployed right wing lunatic....seems to be surplus of those lately.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:12 pm

BeaverFever wrote:
She's just another unemployed right wing lunatic....seems to be surplus of those lately.

But have you ever noticed it's kind of an Obi Wan Kenobi thing. They come back stronger than you could ever imagine.

Like for example check out these Conservative sisters:

(But first sit down and relax Beave. We know you have problems with pretty girls, so deep breaths...)

I think the two on either side are twins, and the little one in the middle is next gen conservative.

And that's just a drop in the well. The pool of hot, intelligent, fearless conservative media babes is soooo deep.

Oh, and did I mention diverse. Here's a few examples:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOg ... vVUAT2OyHw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3RCE ... hPCHJw3btA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLUrVT ... FpYvpfMcpg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCla6AP ... eNLc8PYuvg
https://www.youtube.com/user/DominoDiaeresis

So just imagine if Faith joined those and others to form their own network. Think they'd get clicks and subscribers? You know they would. So do we need to worry if Rebel goes down. Not really. It'll be a shame, but we on the right will get through it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:16 pm

This generation's Tokyo Rose. Or female versions of Lord Haw-Haw.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Are you kidding me???

"Hot???" You're drooling over pictures of children!

And who has come back stronger? Not perpetual failure Ezra or where-is-he-now Milo (also an admirer of underage sex) or sexual harasser O'Reilly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Actually Rebel was becoming quite a success. That's why it was and is being attacked so hard. Personally, I don't think it will last.

But again, new networks are popping up all the time. Mark Steyn, Michelle Bachman, and Mark Levin have one. Ben Shapiro has one. Bill Whittle has one. And of course, there's infowars (I hear a lot of calls for Faith to land there btw :wink: )

One of these days they're all going to get together and form something so big and strong not all the corporate strongmen of the media of the corporate left will be able to bring it down or keep themselves afloat.

The corporates and their alphabet networks will die and you know what that means. No more fake news for you. Your little fantasy bubble of Progtopia will burst and you'll have to join reality with the rest of us.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:12 pm

And Beav you need to stop being so intimidated by pretty 25 year old women like the twins in that video. There's nothing to be afraid of. Noticing they're attractive is not going to hurt you, but it is necessary for you to realize such beauty is marketable. That's the point. That image in media can assist in popularity.

Also if you ever get brave enough to click that link you'll discover they make some good points about failure and how one needs to learn from it, get stronger and once more into the fray. That's why your corporates might win some battles, but they will never win the war. The Faith Goldy's and the Lauren Southern's of Conservative new media will just keep coming back.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Piece of ass monetizes authoritarianism, horny fans burn constitution in effort to get her to look at them.......

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:41 am

N_Fiddledog wrote:
Actually Rebel was becoming quite a success. That's why it was and is being attacked so hard. Personally, I don't think it will last.

If Rebel is going to survive Ezra has to go but he won't because his ego is bigger than it's viewership.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:15 am

Thanos wrote:
Piece of ass monetizes authoritarianism, horny fans burn constitution in effort to get her to look at them.......

Yep I'll wager that most of the Deplorables drooling over these girls couldn't get a date if their life depended on it. The only women Republicans allow in front of the camera are ones attractive enough for them to sexually harass and to attract these desperate lonely losers.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:34 am

BRAH wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:

If Rebel is going to survive Ezra has to go but he won't because his ego is bigger than it's viewership.

Why? The point of The Rebel is to be right-wing. To oppose current trends of small "L" liberal values. Why would Ezra have to go to do that?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:31 pm