CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 am

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:24 am

As much as I support Gal Gudot I'll note that if push comes to shove that she can be easily replaced.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:32 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
As much as I support Gal Gudot I'll note that if push comes to shove that she can be easily replaced.

The optics of that would be terrible. Fire your (extremely successful) actress of the leading role in a movie that exemplifies women empowerment to keep on a producer who has admitted to sexually harassing women.

It's hard to make the optics of that worse. DC movies are in enough trouble, with Wonder Woman being the only one that won over critics. WB would be absolutely fucking insane to do this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Not at this stage of the franchise, and especially not after she's given the reason publicly that she would quit over. DC/WB can't afford to fuck this one up. They can always find another producer but replacing stars who drew a moral and ethical line in the sand is way too dangerous now.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:44 pm

BRETT RATNER SUES RAPE ACCUSER FOR LIBEL AMID HOLLYWOOD SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND ASSAULT SCANDALS
$1:
Filmmaker Brett Ratner claims in a lawsuit that a woman made "deliberately false and malicious accusations" of rape, filed just hours after the Los Angeles Times published a story with the accounts of six other women who have accused Ratner of sexual harassment or misconduct.

According to the lawsuit, the woman posted on Facebook on October 20, saying that Ratner “was a rapist on at least one night in Hollywood about 12 years ago” when he “preyed on me as a drunk girl [and] forced himself upon me.” The complaint demanding a jury trial was filed on Ratner’s behalf by the attorney Eric Seitz in federal court in Hawaii.

http://www.newsweek.com/brett-ratner-sues-rape-accuser-libel-699810

$1:
“You should fuck her to make her realize she’s gay.” He said this about me during a cast and crew “meet and greet” before we began filming, X Men: The Last Stand. I was eighteen years old. He looked at a woman standing next to me, ten years my senior, pointed to me and said: “You should fuck her to make her realize she’s gay.” He was the film’s director, Brett Ratner.

https://www.facebook.com/EllenPage/posts/10155212835577449

@AnnaPaquin
I was there when that comment was made. I stand with you .@EllenPage

https://twitter.com/AnnaPaquin/status/929057776650698752