canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Title: Vancouver driver busted with cellphone, tablet attached to steering wheel
Category: Funny
Posted By: Freakinoldguy
Date: 2017-11-16 12:16:38
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Further proof of the absolute stupidity of people who have no regard for others. Screw this warning bullshit. These assholes deserve a hefty fine and suspension from driving.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:54 am

Ingenuity aside, I agree but I think in cases like these they should take it one step further and confiscate, then destroy all electronics devices found to be being used illegally in a motor vehicle. They do it with alcohol found in a motor vehicle and since distracted driving has become a bigger threat than drunk driving it's a compromise that would likely be both legal and ethical.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:15 am

I like that idea they will never go for it.

I don’t get the warning either that wasn’t I'm having family emergency talking on the phone that was set up with great thought.

One stupid moment of distraction and you have blood on your hands. Not to mention the other side. A friend was hit by a truck shattering her leg she was off work for a very long time the pins and things had to be removed about a year later the insurance company fought for years so then lawyers were involved she ended up settling but she will never walk without a cain and on bad days a walker. She was crossing with the light the driver was making a left.