CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28736
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:47 pm
 


PluggyRug wrote:
The poor excuse for a PM we have could give rise to a call for MCGA.

Make Canada Good Again. :wink:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8760
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:13 pm
 


BRAH wrote:
Quote:
Stephen Harper apologized to residential school survivors in 2008.

9 and a half years later, Trudeau is hoping everyone just forgot about that.


https://twitter.com/SheilaGunnReid/status/934095672483000320

_____________________________

R=UP

Vbeacher wrote:
I hope our next prime minister is a man.

A Woman Prime Minister would be more of a man than Fem PMJT.


No you dumb shits, Harper didn't apologize to N&L natives because they weren't then a part of Canada when the policy was implemented. Specifically why Trudeau went there and apologized to THEM.
And judging by your incessant support of ACTUAL insincere politicians you ASSUME not one can be. Coloured your own perceptions so totally by constant tongue up the ass support for a boorish lying sack of shit you can no longer recognize what's racist, sexist, or basic human decency.
Like belligerent teenagers who think being a complete asshole is cool when it's the simplest response with the least mental effort.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27544
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:15 pm
 


PluggyRug wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Laughing and mocking someone's tears is a signal that you're a tough guy. quack quack MAGA


Who's tears would that be, not the crocodile tears from our resident girly man.

The poor excuse for a PM we have could give rise to a call for MCGA.


I'm not here to defend any of Trudeau's policies. I just think that it's pretty fucking low to attack someone for showing emotion when addressing an atrocity and a crime against humanity that his country and society perpetrated.

herbie wrote:
Like belligerent teenagers who think being a complete asshole is cool when it's the simplest response with the least mental effort.


Image


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9383
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:18 pm
 


herbie wrote:
BRAH wrote:
Quote:
Stephen Harper apologized to residential school survivors in 2008.

9 and a half years later, Trudeau is hoping everyone just forgot about that.


https://twitter.com/SheilaGunnReid/status/934095672483000320

_____________________________

R=UP

Vbeacher wrote:
I hope our next prime minister is a man.

A Woman Prime Minister would be more of a man than Fem PMJT.


No you dumb shits, Harper didn't apologize to N&L natives because they weren't then a part of Canada when the policy was implemented. Specifically why Trudeau went there and apologized to THEM.
And judging by your incessant support of ACTUAL insincere politicians you ASSUME not one can be. Coloured your own perceptions so totally by constant tongue up the ass support for a boorish lying sack of shit you can no longer recognize what's racist, sexist, or basic human decency.
Like belligerent teenagers who think being a complete asshole is cool when it's the simplest response with the least mental effort.

Image
________________

That's quite the declicious dipper meltdown.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13636
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:22 pm
 


Is he a girly crybaby or were they fake tears? Logically can’t be both.

But why would you start using logic now?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33832
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:30 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
I'm not here to defend any of Trudeau's policies. I just think that it's pretty fucking low to attack someone for showing emotion when addressing an atrocity and a crime against humanity that his country and society perpetrated.


Oh, here we go again, it's more Hillary time.

Well, at least you are good at defending 'women', although
I use the term loosely. :lol:
I'm not defending him, but..... and then the defense comes.


Having Freeland babbling like a girl at trade meetings is bad enough.
Maybe you noticed no one from the EU side was behaving like that.
The Liberals are busy destroying what's left of our international reputation
behaving like this.

And when Dopey does it at home, and it seems he does it every other week now,
except funny enough no tears for Remembrance Day, he just looks weak and pathetic.


Vbeacher wrote:
I hope our next prime minister is a man.

I agree with Vbeacher. +5 R=UP

I hope our next PM is a man. Or at least a woman with some balls instead of wailing
little babbies.


Lastly, with policy, I hope smoking Justine ran this goofiness by the lawyers first,
to not open the feds up to more lawsuits or more blackmail from the FNs.

Oh wait what am I saying. :lol: :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27544
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:42 pm
 


More looganism brought to you by the only Dutchman in the world still proud of his country's history of being the ones who came up with paying bounties for scalps.


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13199
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 am
 


Before I believe anything that comes out of Trudeau's mouth is actually sincere I'll wait till he apologizes to the Doukhobours who's children suffered the same fate as these natives.

Until then, this is nothing more than an exercise intended to make socks look like a compassionate leader instead of just another political loser who uses the misfortune of others to further his own agenda.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1745
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:05 am
 


So do you think there are enough “New age” voters to counter the old school disgust for public displays of emotions?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10685
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:25 am
 


Thanos wrote:


I'm not here to defend any of Trudeau's policies. I just think that it's pretty fucking low to attack someone for showing emotion when addressing an atrocity and a crime against humanity that his country and society perpetrated.



Showing emotion??? Give us a break. Trudope's exercise in drama 101 only fools the fools among us, he fully deserves the ridicule.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33832
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:49 am
 


housewife wrote:
So do you think there are enough “New age” voters to counter the old school disgust for public displays of emotions?


Dear God I hope not.
If there is, we are truly doomed.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11088
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:22 pm
 


In some ways PM Trudeau reminds me of Barack Obama.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9383
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:32 pm
 


GreenTiger wrote:
In some ways PM Trudeau reminds me of Barack Obama.

Image
________________


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27544
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:43 pm
 


Because this is what a real tough guy looks like.

Image


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13199
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm
 


housewife wrote:
So do you think there are enough “New age” voters to counter the old school disgust for public displays of emotions?


Nope and the reason being is that characteristically the millennials and a fairly large portion of Gen X'ers don't bother to vote. A fact which means that Boomer's and the remaining other older generations will likely be the majority when it comes to voting again.

So, given that these demographics tends to be more conservative in their views and much more capable of seeing through insincere and put on public displays of "emotions" I don't think they'll fall for sock's public outburst of suddenly caring especially when they've seen the same person blow off the murder of John Ridsdel and Robert Hall by radical Islam in the Phillipines last year with a short Public Relations statement.

So, unless you're a Native or Gord Downey there'll be no show of emotions from our current PM which is why I said this is all staged to make socks look like a kind caring and compassionate leader, an image which is proven to be false given his lack of compassion for anything that doesn't make him look good or help get that seat on the UN Security Council.

But, just a question. When was the last time you saw him cry for any of the dead Canadian soldiers, sailors or airmen from the Boer war, 2 World Wars, Korea, Afghanistan and a myriad of other missions UN or not?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.