canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:05 pm

He likely couldnt hear you clearly, with your habit of talking out of your ass.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:12 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Tricks Tricks:
Fuck you people are morons sometimes. Let entirely judge people based on a hair style. Thanks, seemsgood.

R=UP

If the guy had a goatee, he and I could look like brothers. I shave my head because, why the fuck not?

And then there is me, crazy hair with a wife threatening to shave my head while sleeping.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:35 pm

herbie herbie:
Racist incident on Skytrain last night, some guy grabbed at a girl and slapped her in the face. Someone shoved him away.
So shall I tell you about guys in hoodies? :twisted:

Good to know you're just as much of a bigot as fiddle and martin are.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:37 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Look, just because you're in denial about an easily observed condition doesn't mean everyone else in the world is oblivious.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... XXDBo49N64

My brother shaves his head. My uncle shaves his head. I've shaved my head. None of us are cops.

Tell me, why do Marines have short hair? I would assume you'd object to anyone with a high and tight being considered empty headed, or Jarhead right?

When I worked security I know a lot of guys who shaved their heads or had it cut buzzed to stumble so that people couldn't grab anything.

You're oblivious and can't get past your preconceived notions to see what I and many other people have observed.

You're also countering me as if I'm arguing with you, I'm not.

One more time: Compared to the population at large cops are observed to shave their heads in disproportion.

That simple.

What you and your friends and family do has fuck all to do with what I said.

They're not cops. I'm not talking about them.

Except for your logical fallacy.
Most cops shave their head, therefore people who shave their heads are probably cops. It's a nonsense statement to make. It's okay, we know you hate entire groups of people because of the actions of a few. It's not news, it's just sad.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Dumb idea. People should KNOW the consequences of speaking up against foreigners by now. Our government will protect them as though they were retarded children. The media outlets will blast the person making the racist remarks and they will likely lose their job and entire life because of it.

Meanwhile a white teen can be beaten to a pulp by a group of assorted Muslim teenagers in a Toronto suburb and nothing will come out of it. Happens all the time. You would be surprised of the things I have seen when I lived in Mississauga. Boy oh boy.

But at the end of the day all you can do is totally shut up as practically no one will believe a word you say.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Wow. I actually frequent that store.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:07 am

In the Lower Mainand , Vancouver Asians are racist towards Caucasian and Indo-Canadians but politicans don't say anything because they're being bought off in the Money Laundering Enterprise of Van Real Estate.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:40 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Tricks Tricks:
Fuck you people are morons sometimes. Let entirely judge people based on a hair style. Thanks, seemsgood.

R=UP

If the guy had a goatee, he and I could look like brothers. I shave my head because, why the fuck not?

And then there is me, crazy hair with a wife threatening to shave my head while sleeping.

I used to have long hair, down to my chest. Made for good times at metal concerts. :rock:

Then my 30's happened, and male pattern baldness. So, it was either go with a Skullet and adopt the ways of the Grateful Dead, or just be done with it altogether!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:29 am

BRAH BRAH:
In the Lower Mainand , Vancouver Asians are racist towards Caucasian and Indo-Canadians but politicans don't say anything because they're being bought off in the Money Laundering Enterprise of Van Real Estate.

In Ontario I have known of Asian women who don't even allow black women into their nail salon. They make up ''excuses'' to keep them out (we're all full, try another one etc.).

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:23 am

there should be a special layer in hell specifically for people who are insolent versus hapless service workers

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:33 am

Oh, I get it!
Racism is bad!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
nothing of any consequence, as usual.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:59 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
there should be a special layer in hell specifically for people who are insolent versus hapless service workers

I absolutely agree. [B-o]