canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:05 am

Title: Men-only RCMP Facebook group crosses line of conduct, say female RCMP members
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-02-16 07:36:25
Canadian

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:05 am

I feel like this should be protected under the right to associate with whomever you want. It's not an official site as far as I can tell. Just a bunch of buddies who work together chatting. And newsflash, friends say a lot of inappropriate stuff to one another, much if not most of it is dark humour, sarcasm, and done for shock value but doesn't reflect who they are in their professional lives.

I'm not saying this falls under the same heading - but it may. But I've always wondered why every 'men's only club on earth now has to allow females to join. Men and woman like and dislike a variety of different things by and large. So both sexes seek out likeminded members of the same sex to associate with. Whether it is just a club, or a sports team, woman are allowed in, or allowed to try out. But, reverse the tables, men aren't allowed to join many woman's only clubs and sports teams. Obviously I understand why men shouldn't be joining a woman's only sporting league, but that's not really the point. Why is it OK in one direction but not the other?

Last edited by Prof_Chomsky on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 am

Nothing wrong with this group. If women members would like their own group to chat, nothing wrong with that either.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 am

Agreed. It's a private site and the women can fuck the hell off. They don't have a right to force their way in to every place that men gather only to turn around and bitch that the men are acting like men.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:24 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Agreed. It's a private site and the women can fuck the hell off. They don't have a right to force their way in to every place that men gather only to turn around and bitch that the men are acting like men.

That was so well said it's almost poetic. It belongs on the back of a coin or something.
R=UP R=UP R=UP

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:28 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
It's a private site and the women can fuck the hell off.
Private? Right to?? LOL

All it takes is a "Russian" hacker to change all of that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:39 pm

:roll: "Facebook" and "private" in the same sentence?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:11 pm

You're confusing the word private. No one expects Facebook to keep everyone's secrets in a locked vault. But having an invitation only, private club doesn't require secrecy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Sure you can join the private invitation only club that meets in the greenhouse in the foyer of a shopping mall..

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Prof_Chomsky Prof_Chomsky:
I feel like this should be protected under the right to associate with whomever you want. It's not an official site as far as I can tell. Just a bunch of buddies who work together chatting. And newsflash, friends say a lot of inappropriate stuff to one another, much if not most of it is dark humour, sarcasm, and done for shock value but doesn't reflect who they are in their professional lives.

I'm not saying this falls under the same heading - but it may. But I've always wondered why every 'men's only club on earth now has to allow females to join. Men and woman like and dislike a variety of different things by and large. So both sexes seek out likeminded members of the same sex to associate with. Whether it is just a club, or a sports team, woman are allowed in, or allowed to try out. But, reverse the tables, men aren't allowed to join many woman's only clubs and sports teams. Obviously I understand why men shouldn't be joining a woman's only sporting league, but that's not really the point. Why is it OK in one direction but not the other?

I 100% agree!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:00 pm

The RCMP has been trying hard of late under the new commissioner to shed its image of boys only club. This sort of group doesn't help.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Give it enough time and this group will devolve into the same female-bashing clique of dumb-ass dudebro sexists that all these types of groups inevitably do. That's why the force should have it shut down, because it's just another nascent fuck-tard "grab 'em by the pussy" black-eye waiting to happen for them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:04 pm

xerxes xerxes:
The RCMP has been trying hard of late under the new commissioner to shed its image of boys only club. This sort of group doesn't help.

Exactly!!!!!!! R=UP

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:10 am

We are dealing with cops, here. There is not a single cop on the face of this planet who does not know that EVERY electronic communication is discoverable by ANYBODY who wants to pay for it. It has been this way for a long time.
The media pushing this bullshit hysterical "story" proves this in front of our eyes.

----

This whole thing is a bullshit psyop created to manipulate public opinion towards revolting against domestic law enforcement. This is an information war attack upon the RCMP. Women are being used as useful idiots towards this ends.