Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:12 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
We don’t protect Islamists. That type of extremist accusation is what makes you and Islamists so similar.

Wow. You realize that in saying this a whole bunch of your leftish buddies will now denounce you as an Islamophobic Nazi, right?

Hey, if you keep this up we might even give you a key to the Right Wing Wacist Executive Bathroom! If you really keep it up we'll share our Zionist banking codes with you so you can get rich off the sweat of the poor and start gleefully oppressing minorities...and Thanos. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:14 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
We don’t protect Islamists. That type of extremist accusation is what makes you and Islamists so similar.

Sure you do. Saying you don't is only proving that other thing I always say about you guys - that you don't seem capable of grasping the obvious.

It's a little amusing when you tell us not to believe our lying eyes though. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:18 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

There are quite a few on the fringe left that ignore everything they care about in favour of falling at the feet of hard line conservative islamics. It's a strange dichotomy that exists.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:40 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Care to make a polite wager that the arsonist will turn out to be a member of the mosque?

I would almost guarantee it.

'brazen' 'arson' :lol:

I could fart more damage than that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:26 pm

A guy was outside lighting a cigarette, set his beard on fire, fell trying to extinguish it and burnt the door.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:28 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
A guy was outside lighting a cigarette, set his beard on fire, fell trying to extinguish it and burnt the door.

I laughed harder than I should have at this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:26 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

There are quite a few on the fringe left that ignore everything they care about in favour of falling at the feet of hard line conservative islamics. It's a strange dichotomy that exists.

Beave's one of em' :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:01 pm

BTW speaking of the fringe...did you hear those radical fringe guys of the Southern Poverty Law Center just got nailed for 3.5 million dollars in a lawsuit for attacking a Muslim reformer?

Apparently even reform is too radical for the fringies of the SPLC. They call reform "Hate."

Or at least they did. I doubt they'll continue at 3.5 mill a pop.

https://www.investigativeproject.org/74 ... r-smearing

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

This post is just empty rhetoric and doesn’t deserve any more of a response than that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:34 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Sure you do. Saying you don't is only proving that other thing I always say about you guys - that you don't seem capable of grasping the obvious.

It's a little amusing when you tell us not to believe our lying eyes though. :wink:

The problem us you think wvery muslim man woman and child is an Islamist. Therefore you think anyone who won’t support your phoney wars of choice in Iraq or your Muslim bans and your burqa bans and your general hate mongering is protecting Islamists.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:38 pm

llama66 llama66:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:

I laughed harder than I should have at this.

So did I as that's about the only sane reason how someone would burn their own mosque.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:53 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
The "tolerant" right. :(

The Tolerant Left. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 pm

ANYONE who engages in extremist activity has no place in the west.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:45 am

BRAH BRAH:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Quite true. In fact, centrists like myself are very intolerant of hate.

Why is it righties like yourself are mostly silent about it, other than to point the finger at the lefties? Do you have some irrelevant meme to share with the class?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:31 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BRAH BRAH:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Quite true. In fact, centrists like myself are very intolerant of hate.

Why is it righties like yourself are mostly silent about it, other than to point the finger at the lefties? Do you have some irrelevant meme to share with the class?

Centrists like you are panderers of hate to fit your bias, hypocritical narrative. What I have to share with the class would trigger you more. :lol:

"I'm one of the baddest mother fuckas of all-time. I'm one of the best looking mother fuckas you've ever seen. Hold my drink bitch." MAGA! :mrgreen:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next