canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Title: Iranian woman 'sentenced to 20 years in prison' for removing headscarf in protest
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-07-10 13:06:21

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:40 pm

And to think they deposed The Shah as being a cruel leader. Their current rulers are worse.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Where is Linda Sarsour to tell us all about how the hijab is empowerment to women?
Crickets!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Then there was this:

Iranian man threatens to shove a TEAR GAS canister down a woman's throat because she is not wearing a hijab

$1:
An Iranian man has been caught on film threatening to shove a tear gas canister down a woman's throat for refusing to wear a headscarf.

In the footage the man can be seen approaching the woman with the canister in his hand while other people try to stop him.

The woman can be heard asking him what he's doing with the canister before he responds: 'Yes, I'm going to shove tear gas down your throat.

'Then you won't be able to speak for two days.'

But instead of attacking the woman the man then walks off, climbs into his car and drives away up the street.

It is not known exactly where in Iran the footage was captured, but it was uploaded to Twitter by Masih Alinejad who founded the White Wednesdays and My Stealthy Freedom campaigns.

Both campaigns aim to fight against laws which require women to wear the hijab in Iran and fight for women's rights generally.

After the video appeared online, the My Stealthy Freedom Twitter account posted a message from the woman involved, which said: 'Look at this man.

'He was driving a car without a license plate. He was even carrying tear gas with him. His mission is to impose hijab on women...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mailonline

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:39 am

Women are treated as garbage in countries such as this one. She is almost fortunate to only receive a prison sentence as opposed to death for being so "defiant".

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:54 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Women are treated as garbage in ISLAMIC countries such as this one. She is almost fortunate to only receive a prison sentence as opposed to death for being so "defiant".

FTFY. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Strutz Strutz:
Women are treated as garbage in ISLAMIC countries such as this one. She is almost fortunate to only receive a prison sentence as opposed to death for being so "defiant".

FTFY. [B-o]

Nope it was right the first time. Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo are two majority christian countries that have atrocious, if any, rights for women.

This is barbarism problem.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:50 pm

If I was going to go to jail for 20 years for removing my headscarf, I'd fucking choke someone with it and get my money's worth.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:56 pm

llama66 llama66:
If I was going to go to jail for 20 years for removing my headscarf, I'd fucking choke someone with it and get my money's worth.

But they might like that. You don't know what they're in to.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Strutz Strutz:

FTFY. [B-o]

Nope it was right the first time. Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo are two majority christian countries that have atrocious, if any, rights for women.

This is barbarism problem.

Well, at least you both agree Islam is barbaric.

Not all though, right? One must always add the disclaimer 'not all' or progs will pounce and accuse you of saying "all Muslims are barbaric." So you must clarify that it's only the good Muslims you're speaking of. You know..."good" by the Islamic definition in that they follow the actual teachings of the warlord Mohammed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Tricks Tricks:
llama66 llama66:

What’s a little erotic asphyxiation between friends?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:18 pm

llama66 llama66:
Tricks Tricks:
llama66 llama66:

What’s a little erotic asphyxiation between friends?

No judgement here.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:14 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Well, at least you both agree Islam is barbaric.
Do you need more?