CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28070
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 am
 


Title: MAMMOLITI: I dare you to call me a racist
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2018-07-20 09:24:39
Canadian


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3125
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 am
 


This guy is always peddaling fear. He wants everyone to hide under their beds while he triples the police budget and creates a police state.

I grew up in a tough neghbourhood and I never felt the need to wear a bullet proof vest. He says that he lives in the Jane and Finch area, so why does he need the bullet proof vest for this particular activity in the very area he says he lives?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... e-a-racist


Last edited by shockedcanadian on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61705
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am
 


Why is it your links never seem to work? [huh]


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29736
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:41 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Why is it your links never seem to work? [huh]


Karma.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61705
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:45 am
 


Okay, no disrespect to SC but that was funny! ROTFL


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29736
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:05 am
 


I don't mean any either, but he's been told how to fix his links, so if he doesn't pay attention then it is Karma. :lol:


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1558
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 am
 


shockedcanadian wrote:
This guy is always peddaling fear. He wants everyone to hide under their beds while he triples the police budget and creates a police state.

I grew up in a tough neghbourhood and I never felt the need to wear a bullet proof vest. He says that he lives in the Jane and Finch area, so why does he need the bullet proof vest for this particular activity in the very area he says he lives?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... e-a-racist


The area in question is awful. Police have to put vests on anyone for a ride along because it is dangerous.

He's not peddling fear. He's talking about actual issues that face his community.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6096
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm
 


Coach85 wrote:
shockedcanadian wrote:
This guy is always peddaling fear. He wants everyone to hide under their beds while he triples the police budget and creates a police state.

I grew up in a tough neghbourhood and I never felt the need to wear a bullet proof vest. He says that he lives in the Jane and Finch area, so why does he need the bullet proof vest for this particular activity in the very area he says he lives?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... e-a-racist


The area in question is awful. Police have to put vests on anyone for a ride along because it is dangerous.

He's not peddling fear. He's talking about actual issues that face his community.

I grew up at Kipling and Finch also not a fun area. I'd wear a vest.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.