canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Laughable response, I can see I'm dealing with a mental midget. Have a good day.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Really? That's all you got. I'm a little disappointed. Oh well, you can join the line of the clueless and the defeated too.

I'm dumbfounded that you two are laying claims to superior knowledge of charter interpretation when neither of you know the specifics of what's being proposed. Basically what you're saying is the charter doesn't allow whatever it is we're judging (and don't ask us we don't know), cause reasons.

Possibly that doesn't matter though.

Hell, Progressive judges seem to make up interpretations of the charter depending on what hey had for breakfast anyway.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:37 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Yet Faith believes she can bring housing prices down by taxing foreign buyers and offering municipal tax cuts.

And Faith is an idiot and so is anyone that believes that will actually work.

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Very Well, great Maven on the Mount, oh giant head of knowledge, if Faith can't do the first one there because it allegedly contravenes the charter in some way, explain how Vancouver is doing exactly what Faith wants to do?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... buyers-tax

Ontario already has this. Why is Faith trying to promote something that's already in place and has done NOTHING to make housing more affordable. It hasn't worked in Vancouver or Toronto.

Best of all, you didn't even know this was in place and yet you take shots at the intelligence of other people?

Who's clueless again?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:39 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Really? That's all you got. I'm a little disappointed. Oh well, you can join the line of the clueless and the defeated too.

I'm dumbfounded that you two are laying claims to superior knowledge of charter interpretation when neither of you know the specifics of what's being proposed. Basically what you're saying is the charter doesn't allow whatever it is we're judging (and don't ask us we don't know), cause reasons.

Hell, Progressive judges seem to make up interpretations of the charter depending on what hey had for breakfast anyway.

Clueless and the defeated?

Coming from the guy supporting the crackpot candidate with 1.5% support in the Toronto election and still thinks she has a chance? If only people got to know her better!

PDT_Armataz_01_37

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Bro, I cited sections of the CCRF. Not good enough for you... Instead you refer to me as a clown. Funny. I have neither the crayons or construction paper to explain this to you right now.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:05 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

I'm sure we have enjoyed our laugh of the day.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Coach85 Coach85:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Yet Faith believes she can bring housing prices down by taxing foreign buyers and offering municipal tax cuts.

And Faith is an idiot and so is anyone that believes that will actually work.

I'm not sure I'm prepared to accept your expertise on what makes an idiot just because you happen to be one.

$1:
Ontario already has this. Why is Faith trying to promote something that's already in place and has done NOTHING to make housing more affordable. It hasn't worked in Vancouver or Toronto.

Best of all, you didn't even know this was in place and yet you take shots at the intelligence of other people?

Who's clueless again?

You are.

First of all watch the flipping video before assuming you're an expert on what's in it. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to remind you numbskulls of that.

Faith says specifically she's going to raise the tax.

Llama said her housing policy was unconstitutional.

You puffed yourself up and assumed you both were possessing of some sort of superior constitutional knowledge and I was some dummy who couldn't grasp that superior understanding necessary to see Faith was proposing breaking the charter.

I told you and I'm telling you again the charter was not broken. They were taxing foreign investors in Vancouver. If they're doing it in Ontario too, so what? Neither Faith nor I said they weren't.

Faith specifically said she would raise the tax.

Now you might not approve of that. You might think it will fail. Doesn't matter that wasn't the question. The question was is it constitutional.

Get it, Clueless.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:25 pm

llama66 llama66:
Bro, I cited sections of the CCRF. Not good enough for you... Instead you refer to me as a clown. Funny. I have neither the crayons or construction paper to explain this to you right now.

I called Coach a clown. He's come at me enough times with that superior condescending attitude of his that he shouldn't wait for an apology.

The response wasn't meant for you though. If it got wrapped around you somehow I apologize.

Nevertheless the point remains: general classifications of the CCRF have to be interpreted to specific cases if we are going to claim we know how they would be applied. When we don't even know what those specifics are we're not likely to get a reliable answer.

The idea you can say "Section 2a" and you've proven something is wrong. You haven't. When Faith says she wants illegals evacuated from Toronto we don't even know the specifics of what she means or how she'd do what she's claiming.

Is she talking about withdrawing perks currently available to the illegals then offering them transportation out of town when they decide they can do better elsewhere. Would that be unconstitutional? I don't think so. You'll have to do better than saying "section 2a" to me to convince me of that.

She's saying "evacuate" and saying she'll take them to Justin's place, but c'mon. That's hyperbole. Really she's just saying she'll get them out of Toronto. That's the campaign promise.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Certainly didn't seem like it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:40 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
She’s not a journalist. Full stop. Spouting off on s webcam doesn’t make someone a journalist.

“White genocide” s a made up white supremicist concept and its her pet cause which she harps on constantly. She gave a speech called “Ethnocide: Multiculturalism and European Canadian Identity”.

No King of Wrong. She did not. She wrote a speech. She likes attention grabbing titles. She was to deliver the lecture at Wilfrid University. A censorious mob of NPCs screamed programmed outrage outside and pulled the fire alarm. Authorities cancelled the event. Neither you or anybody else knows what was in that speech. As always 'you got nothin.'

$1:
She publicly endorsed a 1930s fascist book “For My Legionaries,” which called for the elimination of the Jews. She said it was “very very spot on “. There’s the 14 words and her comments on the “JQ” that I mentioned earlier.

She told an interviewer she had just started the book but found the bit she'd read "spot on." Spot on appeared to reference something Faith and the Interviewer had been talking about but the video had that bit of their conversation cut out. At least that was the case in the one I found. It's an obscure video. I found it from an Antifa site. She's not an anti-semite. She supports a one-state solution for Israel with Israel in charge and supports their wall. She opposes the BDS (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) movement that boycotts Israeli goods. She believes the Judeo-Christian belief system was the core to the development and evolution of Western civilization. She approves.

Faith responded to a joking request from an audience member on a podcast to recite the 14 words. With a smile on her face she said she would because there's nothing wrong with them in themselves. The problem with them is they come from a white nationalist source. The words themselves make a rational and supportable point.

$1:
Her online merchandise is sold in partnership with white identity group “ID Canada” and it goes on.

Currently Identitarians are mostly white and they're nationalists. At present groups like Generation Identity in Europe and ID Canada here try not to cross the line to become "White Nationalists." That means officially they are not pushing for a segregated white nation nor do they officially hate non-whites. They prefer retaining the laws, cultures, values and standards that defined the west. They believe immigrants allowed into this country should also prioritize those values. They support integration but oppose multi-cultural prioritizing.

Faith defines what she actually believes here.

$1:
She’s an irrelevant racist loser with zero appeal

If she is irrelevant why are you still here on the 8th page trying so hard and unsuccessfully to demonize her?

Here she is answering the specific question (among others) is she a racist. The answer is no.

In short and as always, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You've got some labels to smear somebody with. What else is new? Faith calls such labels nothing more than Alinskyite slurs translating into "heretic in the modern world." They're lies.

OMG you’re hilarious. She didn’t hice a racist speech, she only wrote a racist speech but never got a chance to deliver it therefore she’s not racist.

She didn’t endorse a racist book she only said she’s enjoying so far. She only thinks some Nazi ideas are “spot on”

A self-described “European ethno-nationalist movement” that believes government should declare a permanently dominant “European ethnicity” (even though there’s no such thing). But that’s not racist.

I get how you drink the Kool-aid but how do you get the bats to shit in it first?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:41 pm

llama66 llama66:
Certainly didn't seem like it.

Oops then. :oops:

Wait until you've dealt with the guy's smug, self-satisfied, unsupported slime attacks from my side of the fence you might understand how somebody could slip and come back at anything in his direction with a broad swoop.

Seriously don't take it personal. I didn't mean it that way until I thought you did.

Hang on though...I have to deal with something else. As I post I'm getting an idiot alert.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Oh it's OK it's just Beave. He reposted my Faith ads, so I'm going to let him slide on the slurs.

Did you ever hear the one that goes Progressives want Conservatives to shut up and Conservatives want Progressives to keep talking?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:49 pm

llama66 llama66:

Just throwing an observation into this mix here...

So let me get this straight: Monitoring Islamic centers for activities that can lead to the deaths of Canadians is somehow prohibited by your Charter yet kidnapping people from those centers and submitting them to acts of rendition is okay?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:54 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Much less the very obvious fact that someone with no experience managing so much as lemonade stand is wholly unqualified to manage an $11 Billion enterprise with over 35,000 employees and nearly 3 million direct stakeholders and has the power to pass laws and control services that directly affect people’s lives.

Really? Now tell us why you support and ex-substitute teacher/snowboard instructor for Prime Minister.

Unlike your unqualified nut job, he didn’t run for PMthe day after quitting his previous job. He spent years in parliament, first as an MP, then as a opposition leader, he even had to get in a boxing ring and beat up a beat up a girlfriend-beating conservative Senator.

In university he was part of an elite debate team that debated against a Princeton University team that included Ted Cruz. In addition to drama and snowboarding he taught math and French at sn elite private school.

That’s definitely more than idiot Goldy and not any less than Stephen Harper

Last edited by BeaverFever on Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:04 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
In university he was part of an elite debate team that debated against a Princeton University team that included Ted Cruz.

So says Justin, anyway. He also said this about that:

$1:
While the details are a bit hazy, Trudeau recalls an opponent who came prepared to dominate — and, apparently, Cruz did.
:mrgreen:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next