canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:33 am

Title: Vegans storm steak restaurant with sound of cows being slaughtered in Brighton
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-11-28 09:58:03

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:33 am

Why can't left wingers mind there own fucking business when it comes to diet?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:08 am

Yep, that'll change people's minds. Go into a steakhouse and attempt to convince the patrons what they are doing is wrong.

I will say one thing though. The fast-food industry and the health nuts (not the vegans necessarily) have ruined beef. I can't even buy the shit they sell in the stores anymore. It has no goddam flavour left.
I guess I'm a beef snob now or something because if ain't pasture fed, it ain't getting past these lips. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:39 am

If I'm ever at a restaurant and these shitstains show up to disrupt my dinner then someone is going to get a steak knife in their throat.

Memo: Do NOT...NOT...disturb me when I'm eating a steak!!!! :evil:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:57 am

newz newz:

Perhaps because you lump everyone you don't like together in a large sac labled 'Left.' Being vegan is a food choice, not a political choice.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:09 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Yep, that'll change people's minds. Go into a steakhouse and attempt to convince the patrons what they are doing is wrong.

I will say one thing though. The fast-food industry and the health nuts (not the vegans necessarily) have ruined beef. I can't even buy the shit they sell in the stores anymore. It has no goddam flavour left.
I guess I'm a beef snob now or something because if ain't pasture fed, it ain't getting past these lips. :lol:

I can't +5 you right now, but you need it for truth. Best beef I've had in Saskatoon comes from a dairy farm near town that raises the male calves on grass and butchers them for sale in a small shop. They also raise some hogs and get lamb from small holders. Poultry comes from Hutterites. Excellent food.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:36 am

fifeboy fifeboy:

I can't +5 you right now, but you need it for truth. Best beef I've had in Saskatoon comes from a dairy farm near town that raises the male calves on grass and butchers them for sale in a small shop. They also raise some hogs and get lamb from small holders. Poultry comes from Hutterites. Excellent food.

+5 to both. We get our beef, lamb, etc from a Mennonite outfit down the road. All pasture reared. More expensive than supermarket but always aged to perfection.

Attachments:
VeggieSuck.jpg
VeggieSuck.jpg [ 96.01 KiB | Viewed 56 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:30 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
fifeboy fifeboy:

+5 to both. We get our beef, lamb, etc from a Mennonite outfit down the road. All pasture reared. More expensive than supermarket but always aged to perfection.

One of the 'things' that vegetarians always yell about is how much healthier their diet is than a meat based diet. Yea Right! Unless you are eating burger packed in some huge slaughterhouse it appears lettuce is much worst for you. Besides, I find with good grass fed meat it takes way less to make you satisfied than with tasteless Extra Foods beef.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:57 am

Meat eaters storm vegan restaurant with sound of fruits and vegetables being ripped from the ground, peeled, sliced, steamed, boiled, mashed and julienne. 8O

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:25 pm

0:
Gods Creatures.jpg

I noticed that on this sign that it is advertising for Saskatoon Steaks Fish Wildgame on Haywood Road. Coincidence?

fifeboy fifeboy:
Best beef I've had in Saskatoon comes from a dairy farm near town that raises the male calves on grass and butchers them for sale in a small shop. They also raise some hogs and get lamb from small holders. Poultry comes from Hutterites. Excellent food.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:54 pm

newz newz:

I’m not a vegan and I’m not condoning this activity but “diet” has nothing to do with it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:25 pm

Lamb masala and my vegan daughter's not here!
I love to make little bleating and whimpering noises while I chow down in front of her. :D
She in turn will make eating cauliflower look like ecstasy....

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:59 am

Strutz Strutz:
0:
Gods Creatures.jpg

I noticed that on this sign that it is advertising for Saskatoon Steaks Fish Wildgame on Haywood Road. Coincidence?

fifeboy fifeboy:
Best beef I've had in Saskatoon comes from a dairy farm near town that raises the male calves on grass and butchers them for sale in a small shop. They also raise some hogs and get lamb from small holders. Poultry comes from Hutterites. Excellent food.

By the way, it should be noted that this Saskatoon is not in Saskatoon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:37 pm

newz newz:

Or anything else.