CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28255
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:11 am
 


Title: Regina yellow vest protesters 'standing up for Canada,
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: martin14
Date: 2018-12-16 04:10:06
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33691

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:11 am
 


Full title:

Regina yellow vest protesters 'standing up for Canada,' decry carbon tax, UN migration pact, Trudeau



Today, protests in Brussels against this UN Law.

Schuman Square is absolutely packed full, so several thousand people at least.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9067
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:23 am
 


It's not coming to Canada they said.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13155

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:38 pm
 


Sounds like crybaby snowflakes who can’t accept the fact that they lost the last election


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26933
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:11 pm
 


Either that or they're people who lost their jobs and can't get any help from the government because it's been given to Trevor Noah instead.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8638
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:22 pm
 


Oh enough of that, our usual TEA party troll farm actually believes shit like that already.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13155

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:11 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
Either that or they're people who lost their jobs and can't get any help from the government because it's been given to Trevor Noah instead.



EI was canceled and given to Trevor Noah?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26933
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:13 pm
 


Most of the EI for the unemployed out here ran out a long time ago. I'm sure that's hilarious to certain portions of this country but around here it isn't such fun.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1136
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:38 pm
 


BRAH wrote:
It's not coming to Canada they said.

It is kind of hilarious how the political establishment believes that it is so morally enlightened that this country is insulated from these kind of movements. I imagine Thanos would agree with me on this, but we are always one economic recession or depression away from giving some raving demagogue legitimacy. It took the one-two punch of political chaos of the Weimar Republic and the Great Depression to convince Germans to give the Austrian with the Charlie Chaplin mustache a try. These movements can easily jump the Atlantic and take root here because of the willful ignorance of the elites.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26933
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:45 pm
 


As proof of that Faith Goldy was at the Toronto rally trying to get more attention for herself.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9067
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:02 am
 


FieryVulpine wrote:
BRAH wrote:
It's not coming to Canada they said.

It is kind of hilarious how the political establishment believes that it is so morally enlightened that this country is insulated from these kind of movements. I imagine Thanos would agree with me on this, but we are always one economic recession or depression away from giving some raving demagogue legitimacy. It took the one-two punch of political chaos of the Weimar Republic and the Great Depression to convince Germans to give the Austrian with the Charlie Chaplin mustache a try. These movements can easily jump the Atlantic and take root here because of the willful ignorance of the elites.

It's this same political establishment arrogance in the United States that created the rise of Trump and is creating the yellow vests movement in Canada. Boy Blunder will still not get the message as he cares more about gender because it's 2018 or something.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26933
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:14 am
 


Trudeau, and most of the Canadian left wing, is addicted to virtue signalling. Every time they hear some celebrity like Bono say something absolutely empty and meaningless touchy-feely comment like "the world needs more Canada" the virtue signallers practically blow one off in their pants from getting a pat on the head like that. It's crept into our politics and economy and is creating divisions that haven't been seen since the last Quebec crisis. Help an industry that's absolutely vital to the national interest even if most of this self-righteous country hates it? Or get a huge splash on the front page of the Toronto Star by making sure trannies are allowed into every women's washroom in the country, or by enforcing a gender balance in businesses that are and always will be overwhelmingly male? They'll always go for the latter sort of things over all other considerations. Their addiction to being seen as good means they can't help themselves.


Last edited by Thanos on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9067
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:18 am
 


Quote:
Grande Prarie Rally
1500-2000 people at the rally itself, 740 trucks with 2+ people in each. What a turn out GP!


https://www.facebook.com/ashley.connell.904/media_set?set=a.344876602992384&type=3

____________________________

Boy Blunder doesn't care about the average Canadian thinks because he cares more about what celebrities think like his new BFF Trevor Noah. Meanwhile the yellow vests movement in Canada is growing.


Attachments:
48381251_344878246325553_3663497818045153280_n.jpg
48381251_344878246325553_3663497818045153280_n.jpg [ 47.66 KiB | Viewed 4 times ]
48369838_344876869659024_1036438954997448704_o.jpg
48369838_344876869659024_1036438954997448704_o.jpg [ 229.16 KiB | Viewed 4 times ]
Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8039
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 am
 


Thanos wrote:
Trudeau, and most of the Canadian left wing, is addicted to virtue signalling. Every time they hear some celebrity like Bono say something absolutely empty and meaningless touchy-feely comment like "the world needs more Canada" the virtue signallers practically blow one off in their pants from getting a pat on the head like that. It's crept into our politics and economy and is creating divisions that haven't been seen since the last Quebec crisis. Help an industry that's absolutely vital to the national interest even if most of this self-righteous country hates it? Or get a huge splash on the front page of the Toronto Star by making sure trannies are allowed into every women's washroom in the country, or by enforcing a gender balance in businesses that are and always will be overwhelmingly male? They'll always go for the latter sort of things over all other considerations. Their addiction to being seen as good means they can't help themselves.

You realize, I hope, that what you just said is also virtue signaling, just to another audience.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26933
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:58 am
 


Not in the slightest. I don't walk into the room demanding to be seen as the good-est one there. I also don't sell out my own in order to be liked by those who would still look at me as some kind of a fop on a suck-holing mission no matter what I do to get their attention.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Freakinoldguy and 15 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.