canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Title: Saudi teenage girl, 18, touches down in Toronto wearing CANADA hoodie after fleeing family
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-01-12 12:49:50
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:59 pm

I'm happy we could help this girl but where's Asia Bibi's hugs and bouquet at the airport, Chrystia Freeland.

When will you be doing a photo-op with a white South African farmer or a middle eastern Christian?

I'd suggest Chrystia motor down to Roxham road to give some border jumpers some photo-op hugs but I'd worry she might actually do it.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Lovely. The Trudeau government YET AGAIN jumps though hoops to bring a Middle Eastener here, all while persecuted Christians, as well as Canadian veterans and the homeless get screwed royally.

Sickening.

-J.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:55 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Lovely. The Trudeau government YET AGAIN jumps though hoops to bring a Middle Eastener here, all while persecuted Christians, as well as Canadian veterans and the homeless get screwed royally.

Sickening.

-J.

Ok, I'll grant you vets (at least as badly as any other government), and the homeless (although I believe that's a provincial thing) but Christians?? Where, when, and why and how? I mean really? I'm a Christian and I'm not sure when I've been PERSECUTED??

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:58 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

Sickening.

-J.

Ok, I'll grant you vets (at least as badly as any other government), and the homeless (although I believe that's a provincial thing) but Christians?? Where, when, and why and how? I mean really? I'm a Christian and I'm not sure when I've been PERSECUTED??

So how did your move to Egypt go?

I'm pretty sure they're talking about Christians from the middle east not Northern Saskatchewan, although. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:34 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

Sickening.

-J.

Sickening eh? You’re off-script. Or more likely didn’t read past the headline. Fiddle you gonna bring this stray sheep back to the flock?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:44 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
fifeboy fifeboy:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

Sickening.

-J.

I'm pretty sure they're talking about Christians from the middle east not Northern Saskatchewan, although. :wink:

So you think CP was mad we’re helping this “Middle Eastern” girl but not Egyptian Christians? Do you think he doesn’t know Egyptians are also Middle Easterners?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:44 pm

$1:
persecuted Christians, as well as Canadian veterans and the homeless

PC gotcha, can't just say white people when you're mouths full of it?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
fifeboy fifeboy:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

Sickening.

-J.

I see what you mean, however, he talked about all three together. Very unclear and confused. Trudeau, vets, homeless AND Christians.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Another Canadian Taxpayer funded Liberal Propaganda Photo-op. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:57 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

Sickening.

-J.

BROWN PEOPLE BAD

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:24 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I'm happy we could help this girl but where's Asia Bibi's hugs and bouquet at the airport, Chrystia Freeland.

When will you be doing a photo-op with a white South African farmer or a middle eastern Christian?

I think the clue to the sort of persecuted Christians I was referring to there was found in the term I used - Middle Eastern Christians.

There seemed to be some confusion about that.

Or was it that some of you are having trouble believing middle eastern Christians are being persecuted?

They are.

The Guardian: Christians flee growing persecution in Africa and Middle East

Uexpress: Persecution of Christians in Middle East Now "Old News"?

Harpers: The plight of Christians in an age of intolerance

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Are you guys aware of some christian refugees being turned away or something? Even Trudeau does exactly what you want in this case you can’t help but bitch and complain

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:49 am

herbie herbie:
$1:
persecuted Christians, as well as Canadian veterans and the homeless

PC gotcha, can't just say white people when you're mouths full of it?
Soooo only White people are Christians, veterans and homeless? I mean geez, if only White people are homeless I gotta wonder what happened to their mythical "White privilege".

Christian persecution occurs primarily in the Middle East and parts of Africa. Not exactly countries noted for their large predominantly White populations.

And I guess there's not a single Native, East Indian, Black, or any other non-White veterans in Canada.

In your excitement to think you got someone in a "PC gotcha moment", you basically made a racist assumption.
The sad thing is, some of you ALT-leftoids are the biggest racists around.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:58 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Are you guys aware of some christian refugees being turned away or something? Even Trudeau does exactly what you want in this case you can’t help but bitch and complain
This girl isn't a Christian, she's a muslim apostate. That's why her life is forfeit in Saudi Arabia. But hey, Trudeau will still sell them weapons and buy their oil.

And isn't this the same girl that was just in Thailand seeking sanctuary? Is Thailand not considered a safe country? One would think a predominantly Buddhist society would be a pretty safe place to live.