Category: Provincial Politics
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-02-03 15:06:46
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:07 pm

This goes way beyond the bounds of poor taste and if someone said these things about our current PM they'd have more CSIS agents around their house than portable crappers at a Mexican Chili eating contest.

So now we'll wait and see what the PM does about this assholes antics, especially since it flies in the face of his "stay positive" campaign proclamation.

But if history is any indicator of future actions this will probably end up as another Grewal scenario. You know, where there'll be alot of crying, claims of having some type of hard to diagnose mental health issue. Then there'll be the mandatory resignation only to be rescinded later in the week with the perp, Mr. Vaughn claiming that since he's now undergoing treatment for his problem there's no reason he can't resume his duties representing the people of his constituency who, are apparently okay with him making death threats to other politicians. ROTFL

Or, they could just use the old standby "I was hacked" excuse and be done with the whole sordid affair. This whole assault on our political decorum would be funny if it wasn't so disgusting.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:39 pm

The Tolerant Left. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:12 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
This goes way beyond the bounds of poor taste and if someone said these things about our current PM they'd have more CSIS agents around their house than portable crappers at a Mexican Chili eating contest.

So now we'll wait and see what the PM does about this assholes antics, especially since it flies in the face of his "stay positive" campaign proclamation.

But if history is any indicator of future actions this will probably end up as another Grewal scenario. You know, where there'll be alot of crying, claims of having some type of hard to diagnose mental health issue. Then there'll be the mandatory resignation only to be rescinded later in the week with the perp, Mr. Vaughn claiming that since he's now undergoing treatment for his problem there's no reason he can't resume his duties representing the people of his constituency who, are apparently okay with him making death threats to other politicians. ROTFL

Or, they could just use the old standby "I was hacked" excuse and be done with the whole sordid affair. This whole assault on our political decorum would be funny if it wasn't so disgusting.

Agreed.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:26 pm

BRAH BRAH:

If anyone from the right or any other party said this, heads would roll, resignations would be aplenty, and lawsuits would also be in the news.

No one, I repeat no one in public office should talk like this or even think of nasty stuff, no matter what party they belong to. Common sense and respect should prevail over this kind of thing.

Unfortunately, humans aren't very smart.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:35 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
BRAH BRAH:

If anyone from the right or any other party said this, heads would roll, resignations would be aplenty, and lawsuits would also be in the news.

No one, I repeat no one in public office should talk like this or even think of nasty stuff, no matter what party they belong to. Common sense and respect should prevail over this kind of thing.

Unfortunately, humans aren't very smart.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

When Adam Vaughan was a Toronto councillor he got a lot of TV time. He always sounded like a 747 waiting for take off.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:

Yep, he should be canned yesterday.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:33 pm

Yeah right either you righties are the most sensitive snowflakes of all time or it’s just another case you PRETENDING to be angry

Sorry even a rag like the Sun knows full well that that he didn’t call on Ford to be killed literally or figuratively. You know what whack also means? It means whack. Its a word all on its own. You really have to be trying hard to pretend that was any reference to violence especially if you claim tp be an anti-snowflake and anti-political correctness

And lest I remind you your hateful brethren on the right literally calling for Trudeau to be killed for treason on the basis that they don’t personally agree with his policies.

I’ll give you credit where it’s due though FOG, unlike Brah the teenage hypocrite and the rest of the CKA righties you denounced the hate speech on the right at the thread below but you’re overreaching here.

http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current- ... it=Trudeau

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:08 am

Calm down cupcake. Your hero fucked up. Get your little hanky, blow your little nose and stop whining. Live with the disgrace. One would think, after the Kathy Wynne years, you'd be used to it by now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:50 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Yeah right either you righties are the most sensitive snowflakes of all time or it’s just another case you PRETENDING to be angry

Sorry even a rag like the Sun knows full well that that he didn’t call on Ford to be killed literally or figuratively. You know what whack also means? It means whack. Its a word all on its own. You really have to be trying hard to pretend that was any reference to violence especially if you claim tp be an anti-snowflake and anti-political correctness

And lest I remind you your hateful brethren on the right literally calling for Trudeau to be killed for treason on the basis that they don’t personally agree with his policies.

I’ll give you credit where it’s due though FOG, unlike Brah the teenage hypocrite and the rest of the CKA righties you denounced the hate speech on the right at the thread below but you’re overreaching here.

current-events-f59/controversial-anti-trudeau-hoodies-draw-attention-from-demon-t122208.html?hilit=Trudeau

So are you really the only person on the planet who hasn't heard the term "whacked" used to describe the "killing of someone"? Hell it's been in every mafia movie since the God Father up to and including Mob series like the Soprano's?

As, for the ignorant people who are publicly "calling for Trudeau to be killed for treason" well there's a bit of a difference between those idiots and the Member of Parliament for Spadina—Fort York. In case you hadn't noticed only one of them is an elected official who should have known better than to go public and let his hate filled emotions get the better of him.

But interestingly enough Mr. Vaughn apparently thinks that an apology should be enough for the world to forgive his intimidating and less than ethical behavior. I'd agree if this was a first offense but there's a pattern of this type of behavior in his resume.

$1:
“To all those who are offended and missed the original cartoon. Whack was in reference to whack-a-mole. Not everyone has seen the cartoon and without it the comment lacks context,” he wrote.

“It was never my intent to suggest anyone, anywhere should inflict real physical harm to Premier Ford. To those who took offence I’m sorry.”

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... k-premier/

Like I said, unfortunately for Mr. Vaughn this isn't he first time he's had to apologize for his acts of political intimidation.

$1:
"No member of Parliament should ever feel that way, and I regret the exchange, however civil I thought it was, left her feeling that way," Mr. Vaughan said on Thursday, outside of a committee meeting both he and Ms. Wong were attending. He apologized in the Commons on Thursday night, but Ms. Wong was not present to hear it, and will return on Monday.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/po ... e36823461/

Given his history I'd hope that the Liberal Party would publicly sanction this latest outburst in some way shape or form and then get him some help because the guy obviously has a very dark and violent side that he can't control when he gets pissed off at anyone who's politics don't align with his.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:06 am

Somebody watches too many old gangster and spy movies.
Obviously ones who never got whacked when they were little brats.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:11 am

Doesn't really matter the intention. He still (even jokingly) wished violence against a political opponent. We shouldn't be standing for that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:15 am

Again, Decorum. What is thought; should not always be said.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:30 am

I'm suggestion a "whack-a-politician" day every year... but by "whack", I mean a good slap upside the head. Every one of them would have to stand outside for a couple of hours, shut up and take their punishment like a man/woman.

Because let's face it, they all deserve it.