CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28562
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:16 am
 


Title: Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-02-10 09:33:29


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23375
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:16 am
 


Coming soon to a constituency near you.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30438

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:25 pm
 


What ever happened to that sticks and stones thing. :?
So anyway I am thinking if I call you peeps Cats I could get a warning maybe. Happy Caturday to all you Pussies. [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 pm
 


Fake news. As usual the Daily Fail’s attention-grabbing headline misrepresents what it then reports in the body of the article.

The article itself states yhat the accused engaged in repetitive and systematic harassment and defamatory insults about the victim, not just comments about gender identity but made defamatory comments about the victims character, professional credentials etc and she did so under multiple online accounts, including at least one with a fake name to hide her own identity.

That’s a far cry from the fake news title of this thread but par for the course when it comes to Right wing propaganda.

I actually know someone with mental illness who was arrested multiple times for this same type of online harassment so it does happen, not just when the victim is transgender.


Last edited by BeaverFever on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30438

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:01 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Fake new. As usual the Daily Fails attention-grabbing headline misrepresents what it then reports in the body of the article.

The article itself states yhat the accused engaged in repetitive and systematic harassment and defamatory insults about the victim, not just comments about gender identity but made defamatory comments about the victims character, professional credentials etc and she did so under multiple online accounts, including at least one with a fake name to hide her own identity.

That’s a far cry from the fake news title of this thread but par for the course when it comes to Right wing propaganda.

I actually know someone with mental illness who was arrested multiple times for this same type of online harassment so it does happen, not just when the victim is transgender.

Oh okay but I still am calling you a Cat. :D


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23375
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 pm
 


Mother, 38, is arrested in front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter

Quote:
Writing on online forum Mumsnet, Mrs Scottow – who has also been served with a court order that bans her from referring to her accuser as a man – claimed: 'I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present.

'I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation ... I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter.'

Confirming the arrest, Hertfordshire Police said: 'We take all reports of malicious communication seriously.'

The case is the latest where police have been accused of being heavy-handed in dealing with people who go online to debate gender issues.

Sitcom writer Graham Linehan was given a verbal harassment warning by West Yorkshire Police after transgender activist Stephanie Hayden reported him for referring to her by her previous names and pronouns on Twitter.

It was complaints by Miss Hayden that led both to the arrest of, and injunction against, Mrs Scottow.

High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'.

The papers claim that, as a 'toxic' debate raged online over plans to allow people to 'self-ID' as another gender, Mrs Scottow tweeted 'defamatory' messages about Miss Hayden.

She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'.

Mrs Scottow denied harassing or defaming Miss Hayden and said she holds a 'genuine and reasonable belief' that a human 'cannot practically speaking change sex', but Deputy Judge Jason Coppel QC issued an interim injunction that bans her from posting any personal information about Miss Hayden on social media, 'referencing her as a man' or linking her to her 'former male identity'.

Mrs Scottow last night declined to comment.


Seems pretty fair to me, Beave. Not sure what's got you so hysterical about this one. Is it the 2 names thing? That's just alleged. It seems all that's known for sure is the lady claimed a guy was a guy. I'm going to assume it was because he had a dick. Apparently you can't do that in modern Britain.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:26 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Mother, 38, is arrested in front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter

Quote:
Writing on online forum Mumsnet, Mrs Scottow – who has also been served with a court order that bans her from referring to her accuser as a man – claimed: 'I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present.

'I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation ... I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter.'

Confirming the arrest, Hertfordshire Police said: 'We take all reports of malicious communication seriously.'

The case is the latest where police have been accused of being heavy-handed in dealing with people who go online to debate gender issues.

Sitcom writer Graham Linehan was given a verbal harassment warning by West Yorkshire Police after transgender activist Stephanie Hayden reported him for referring to her by her previous names and pronouns on Twitter.

It was complaints by Miss Hayden that led both to the arrest of, and injunction against, Mrs Scottow.

High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'.

The papers claim that, as a 'toxic' debate raged online over plans to allow people to 'self-ID' as another gender, Mrs Scottow tweeted 'defamatory' messages about Miss Hayden.

She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'.

Mrs Scottow denied harassing or defaming Miss Hayden and said she holds a 'genuine and reasonable belief' that a human 'cannot practically speaking change sex', but Deputy Judge Jason Coppel QC issued an interim injunction that bans her from posting any personal information about Miss Hayden on social media, 'referencing her as a man' or linking her to her 'former male identity'.

Mrs Scottow last night declined to comment.


Seems pretty fair to me, Beave. Not sure what's got you so hysterical about this one. Is it the 2 names thing? That's just alleged. It seems all that's known for sure is the lady claimed a guy was a guy. I'm going to assume it was because he had a dick. Apparently you can't do that in modern Britain.


So is it a learning disability that caused you yo miss the following?

It’s funny how you say “it’s just alleged” as if the homophobes side of the story isn’t also alleged. Both sides are alleged, genius. I don’t know if you’re aware you pul that stunt all the time: dismiss any claims you don’t like as “alleged” or “cheerleading” while pretending that your dubious claims are unassailable facts. Of course it’s all alleged it hasn’t been proven in court yet...what do you think police act on? Do you think people get convicted in court first and then investgated by police?

Read it again:

Quote:
Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden'...,,,Mrs Scottow tweeted 'defamatory' messages about Miss Hayden.

She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'.



It wasn’t one comment your darling made it was sustained harassment and it was about more than the other persons gender identity. She called them racist, a crook and suggested their professional credentials were fraudulent. That’s what was alleged to the police and that’s why police got involved. Police investigate alleged crimes not proven crimes. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23375
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:52 pm
 


Genius, "alleged" come from the article:

Quote:
She is also alleged to have used accounts


Whatever you are alleging was alleged after that I have no idea. Myself, I'm just repeating what the article said. This bothers you apparently. Are you feeling OK?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:00 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Genius, "alleged" come from the article:

Quote:
She is also alleged to have used accounts


Whatever you are alleging was alleged after that I have no idea. Myself, I'm just repeating what the article said. This bothers you apparently. Are you feeling OK?



Genius, as I said, EVERYTHING in this story is alleged on BOTH SIDES. Nothing is proven.

Do you have a learning disability or what?


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63569
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:39 pm
 


It's not a 'transgendered woman', it's a guy in a dress.

I don't mind being nice to the mentally ill but no one is going to force me to go along with their particular brand of crazy.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23375
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:57 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Genius, "alleged" come from the article:

Quote:
She is also alleged to have used accounts


Whatever you are alleging was alleged after that I have no idea. Myself, I'm just repeating what the article said. This bothers you apparently. Are you feeling OK?



Genius, as I said, EVERYTHING in this story is alleged on BOTH SIDES. Nothing is proven.

Do you have a learning disability or what?


No, no, my charmingly hysteric little buddy. The following is not alleged. It is stated as fact:

"who has also been served with a court order that bans her from referring to her accuser as a man"

You do seem correct that the title is also stated as fact:

"Mother, 38, is arrested in front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter

If you have evidence that's not true we'd love to see it, but be serious. You don't. You're just fart talking out your butt again. Admit it. It's OK. I get a kick out of it. I see you as getting all flustered and spit-talking if we were talking in the real world. I get that a lot. It's hilarious :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:01 pm
 


No you’re just double that thing you do where you dismiss inconvenient claims as unproven while advancing your owyas facts. And your learning disability prevents you from understanding basic concepts

The police did not come to her house and arrest her because she called a transgender a man. They came because she was alleged to have systematically harassed someone including fake accounts.

You’re too fucking dense to understand that it doesn’t matter if those accusations are only alleged or if they’re even true. At the time of arrest, all criminal offences are only alleged. Police respond to allegations, not convictions. . Allegations only become proven facts after a trial and conviction. How do you not understand that?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23375
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:26 pm
 


What we know for sure, because both sides say so, and the court papers state it is the woman called a guy born a guy a guy.

She was pulled into the police station over it. Nobody seems to have any evidence or even be alleging that didn't happen.

After that we can guess.

My guess goes as follows: two activist types were following each other on twitter. They were on different sides on the transexual issue and on occasion tweeted replies to each other.

You can block a follower on twitter so I'm going to guess that's what happened. The comments we know happened for sure happened before the blocking. After that the transexual guy believes born-a-girl transexual critic grabbed a phony twitter-handle to avoid the blocking.

None of that really matters to me though because the relevant point is the State took a position on what was basically just a couple bitches with strong opinions on an issue nattering at each other. It happens. Mind your own business State busy-bodies. The police - especially in the UK - have, for real, criminal matters to attend to. That would be my point if you're going to insist I have one.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13758
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:02 pm
 


OMG how do you not understand? Take a breath and use your brain

The tranny is accusing the woman of harassing her. The ACCUSATIONS are why the police are involved l. It doesn’t matter if the accusations of sustained harassment are true, for the police to get involved. . Those are the accusations she’s making in this news story and presumably also made to the police. It doesn’t matter if we “know for sure” that they happened. Police respond to accusations only.

All that matters for police to get get involved is that the accusation is made. If you want to accusie someone of stalking you -falsely or not- ,the stalker doesn’t have to admit to it in order for the police to get involved.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23375
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:36 pm
 


I think we're both saying similar things but you're so up your ass with your outrage that you can't hear the conclusion.

We agree on this:

Quote:
High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'.


My point is there are knifings, moped robberies, acid attacks, gang groomings and all other variety of dangerous crimes - actual crimes - raging in the UK. Yet the priority of their police and courts seem to be identifying, incarcerating then punishing the British citizenry for saying things about one another of which the current fad of the state is to disapprove.

She called the transexual by his old male name. So what? Are there no rapes, robberies or murders to investigate in Hertfordshire?

It's alleged she also called him names in their arguments like xenophobe, racist or a fake lawyer. Sue him if it bothers you, Buddy. And C'mon, Beave, get serious, you've called me worse. Are you requesting the police knock down your door and incarcerate you without your feminine hygiene products like they did the lady from Hertfordshire? :lol:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  1  2  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.