Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:49 am

herbie herbie:
Says the guy who instantly posts every instance of any Muslim involved in any incident anywhere in the world for the last several years....

What? You mean here?

current-events-f59/today-in-islam-omnibus-thread-t116951-2310.html

I'm not sure I can take credit for that. It's more Martin supplying the cumulative evidence of the massive abuses perpetrated by the followers of the edicts of the Warlord Mohammed.

Thanks Martin. PDT_Armataz_01_34

I'm more interested in the background allowing and perpetuating the attacks and corruption of a fifth columnist enemy ideology on the west.

But if the jihadis, sharia endorsers and orthodoxy pushers want us to stop noticing their abuses against the west and each other they can stop perpetrating them.

And if dimmi fools want to push for ignorance of abuse maybe you should find more examples of why that's a good idea. As you said you already have an example of how a case is presented correctly.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:03 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
It does? Haiti was declared a non-refugee state in 2016. In 2017 a Haitian showed up at the border declaring refugee status. He was given it. Today he is attempting to sue the Quebec govt because he thinks he should be entitled to put his kids into a subsidized daycare program that 2/3 of actual citizens with kids in Quebec can't get into. Nothing like having some shit-pump show up unannounced and then demanding "their entitlements" from the rest of us.

Points worth considering. Let's be fair though. Haiti is a shithole country. Nobody can blame them for wanting out. I'm not sure why that fact demands we open our border to shithole countries though.

Attachments:
trudeau-hassan-imigration.jpg
trudeau-hassan-imigration.jpg [ 138.32 KiB | Viewed 251 times ]
trump-haiti-shithole.jpg
trump-haiti-shithole.jpg [ 255.1 KiB | Viewed 252 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:07 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Kinda busts your fake news that Trudeau is giving “illegal border crossers” instant citizenship and a life of luxury

Well yeah. A single report of a single incident from a bribed and biased news organization involving a single individual who has questionable problems always busts the infinite problems of millions over time and space wide open.

At least it does in Beaveworld, I hear.

Well I know the conservatives on CKA are minimally educated but I would have at least expected you to know that 421 of something is more than “a single” something

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Which? You mean the 421 who should have been sent home but weren't. Temporary reprieve is what I heard. I've heard illegal border jumpers waiting to be processed can expect to wait as long as 11 years. Then you have to find them. Is that the new definition of "temporary."

They did catch one and send him back where he was supposed to go though. The 421 are on what in Progworld they call a "temporary reprieve." I think by the prog to english dictionary it means they don't actually know where, in Canada, they are anymore.

BTW Beave, weren't you the one who was worried about what you were calling "conflating?"

Tell me Wunderkid. How did we find ourselves talking about Haitians in a thread about a Somali? [huh]