canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Thanos Thanos:
The only bad thing I've encountered about Peterson comes on YouTube, and it's not his fault at all. Thanks to those goddamn algorithms they use there if I watch a couple of Jordan Peterson videos I end up getting bombarded with their bullshit recommendations for all sorts of vile crap from the conspiracy pimps and the alt-right pricks. All of a sudden I get flooded with "if you like that video you'll love these ones" from actively evil scum like Paul Joseph Watson or Alex Jones (before they finally banned him) or some MRA creeps like Roosh V, even when in reality those kinds of reprehensible monsters don't deserve to lick the dirt from the bottom of Peterson's shoes. I've had my watch history on YouTube on the "pause" setting for a year now, just to put a definitive stop to ALL of their ridiculous recommendations.

That’s the rub though. Peterson is lionized by a lot of the incel/women hating types so I can see why those reccmondations follow watching his vids on YouTube. Whether he actively wants an association with bottom feeders like that I don’t know, I would hope not but who knows in the bullshit three ring circus work we live in now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:28 pm

but that's not what he's about he's a total freedom of speech man, he, at least from what I've read and seen, believes in equality. Yes, he believes in Traditionalism, but so did my dad and half the baby boomers, we're not banning Clive Cussler and Cormac McCarthy or Margret Atwood... This duality is maddening. This is what is driving some to violence.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Lets ask Peterson to decipher this...... ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Attachments:
Wot.jpg
Wot.jpg [ 89.47 KiB | Viewed 28 times ]
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:31 am

xerxes xerxes:
That’s the rub though. Peterson is lionized by a lot of the incel/women hating types so I can see why those reccmondations follow watching his vids on YouTube. Whether he actively wants an association with bottom feeders like that I don’t know, I would hope not but who knows in the bullshit three ring circus work we live in now.

I would say the rub is really how blindly people will listen to media, without applying a single logical thought to the process.

No, Peterson is not lionized by the incel/women hater movements. He is hated by them.

Peterson has being doing to their ranks what the governments have been incapable of doing...decimating them.

So, logically, why would this group idolize the only person that is actually reducing their numbers? While the media tells you they lionize them, try to keep in mind that he is the first person to tell them, "women are not your problem, you are". Those groups are acutely aware of this fact.