canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:35 am

Title: Trump fans jeer as he suggests singing 'O Canada' during rally | CTV News
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: Robair
Date: 2019-04-29 11:11:54
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:36 am

Here's the link to the story "Trump fans jeer as he suggests singing 'O Canada' during rally."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-fans ... -1.4398608

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:40 am

And just to be helpful to those who haven't heard yet, here's the workaround fix for posting stories on the News page.

I don't think Strutz will mind me offering the instructions she gave me after one of my news posting flubs:

$1:
Please go to the article on the home page and click on the comment button. You will see "edit". Click on that and it will take you to a page where you can edit the link address. Remove the extra "https//" and click on edit link. Then it will work for others to be able to open the article.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:48 am

I don't even care anymore. Fuck those who want to disparage their allies. Don't sign NAFTA 2.0 let their shit dairy rot.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:33 pm

llama66 llama66:
I don't even care anymore. Fuck those who want to disparage their allies. Don't sign NAFTA 2.0 let their shit dairy rot.

I'm all for rejecting NAFTA and whatever plan is supposed to replace it. [B-o]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:51 pm

Canada is not, and never has been, the cause of America's dairy problems. Opening Canada's market will not solve America's dairy problems.
I'm sure this has all been explained to the Orange ass-hat but it's a convenient soundbite.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:07 pm

That feel when random hockey fans have more class than the president of the united states and his supporters.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Trump is credibly one of the most ugly-spirited people to have ever cursed this world with their existence. And far too many of his followers are identical to him in terms of pure awfulness. If there's a stupid and pointless insult to be made, just for the sake of making it, then they're going to do it.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:52 pm

Robair Robair:
Canada is not, and never has been, the cause of America's dairy problems. Opening Canada's market will not solve America's dairy problems.
I'm sure this has all been explained to the Orange ass-hat but it's a convenient soundbite.

I have yet to hear Trump complain about the thousands of undocumented immigrants who work in the US agricultural sector.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Tricks Tricks:
That feel when random hockey fans have more class than the president of the united states and his supporters.

:rock: It makes me proud to be Canadian to hear my fellow Canadians sing the American national anthem at a hockey game.

Thanks Tricks!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:20 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Tricks Tricks:

:rock: It makes me proud to be Canadian to hear my fellow Canadians sing the American national anthem at a hockey game.

Thanks Tricks!
Always happy to show Canadians being bros.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:40 am

Strutz Strutz:
Tricks Tricks:

Thanks Tricks!

I wonder how many USians would be able to return the favour. :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:50 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Strutz Strutz:
Tricks Tricks:

Thanks Tricks!

1) I could no have finished the Canadian Anthem

2) I survived a drunken rendition of the Canadian Anthem when Canada won the Olympic medal for hockey in 2012 (I think). TattooGirl can sing but her friends not so much. :lol:

3) Now really think about this would you want to hear Trump sing, be it the Canadian Anthem or any other song?

Last edited by stratos on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:55 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Strutz Strutz:
Tricks Tricks:

Thanks Tricks!

They've done it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:06 am

stratos stratos:
1) I could no have finished the Canadian Anthem

2) I survived a drunken rendition of the Canadian Anthem when Canada won the Olympic medal for hockey in 2012 (I think). TattooGirl can sing but her friends not so much. :lol:

3) Now really think about this would you want to hear Trump sing, be it the Canadian Anthem or any other song?

Anyone can sing while drunk. From their own perspective. ;)

No, I don't want to hear Trump sing anything. But his supporters . . . I'll reserve judgement. ;)

Tricks Tricks:
They've done it.

:rock: