Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:54 am

$1:
bacon sandwiches outside a mosque

These Sandwiches would not last long outside said mosque were I around.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
You’re the one who brought up the “other guy” genius.

Yes as a simple example of 2-tier justice. Ryhan Ali who who threatened to shoot and stab 'English pigs' then rape people's wives in another case got one form of justice in Britain where he walks on the charges. Brits who don't belong to his politically favored class get a different sort of justice in the UK.

You want to distract to the example rather than talk about the actual case or the issue of 2-tier justice. You want to concentrate on niggles you claim to see in the example. As I told you before it's just one of many examples.

Would you like to see another?

Be sure to watch what happens to the old British lady who made the mistake of complaining about Britain's 2 tier justice system to a Bobby at Hyde Park. 3:39

Go ahead Beave, look it up. There is a niggle in it for you to distract to. But I'd like you to spend a half day looking for it and I'm anxious to discuss it with you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:46 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
I thought you agreed to get your meds checked.

Considering your substantial experience with mental health pharmaceuticals perhaps you could offer some helpful suggestions here?

Well my experience is limited to LSD in my teenage days but it seems fiddle might already be on those

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:53 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
You’re the one who brought up the “other guy” genius.

Yes as a simple example of 2-tier justice. Ryhan Ali who who threatened to shoot and stab 'English pigs' then rape people's wives in another case got one form of justice in Britain where he walks on the charges. Brits who don't belong to his politically favored class get a different sort of justice in the UK.

You want to distract to the example rather than talk about the actual case or the issue of 2-tier justice. You want to concentrate on niggles you claim to see in the example. As I told you before it's just one of many examples.

Would you like to see another?

Be sure to watch what happens to the old British lady who made the mistake of complaining about Britain's 2 tier justice system to a Bobby at Hyde Park. 3:39

Go ahead Beave, look it up. There is a niggle in it for you to distract to. But I'd like you to spend a half day looking for it and I'm anxious to discuss it with you.

Repeating yourself like a broken record when you’ve been schooled and humiliated isn’t helping you. Now you’re introducing a THIRD person who haS nothing to do with the OP while claiming I’m the one trying to distract from the OP.

YOUVE BEEN TOLD that being a repeat violent offender and and ex-inmate results in a longer sentence upon convention than someone who is not those things. . That’s a fact. THAT IS A FACT. Get it through your head and stop repeating the same pathetic points that have already been rebutted several times over.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:12 pm

And you've been not just told but given actual supporting news articles showing how the offender in the OP you're trying so hard to divert attention away from was not just a repeat, repeat offender but the offences were all relatively recent.

And one more time the original and relevant point was that the offender in the OP article was another example of how 2-tier justice works in the UK.

Yes I repeat myself with added examples because it's a simple concept but you don't seem capable of getting it with a single example. This is nothing new with you but all I can do is keep trying. I told you there are many examples of 2-tier justice in the UK other than the one you can't seem to stop yourself from beating like a drum with nit-picks.

In fact here's another example of 2-tier justice in the UK.

This one is a video from MCRTV. First they'll show you 3 muslim girls beating a girl they call "White Slag" until an ambulance had to be called. They're still beating her when the police arrive.

http://tundratabloids.com/2012/02/13/uk ... m-at-work/

All three walked on the grounds they were Muslim and not used to alcohol, or at least, so it was claimed.

The video will then show you a crowd of English Yobs shouting insults into a Kebab shop. They got a collective 15 years in prison for it.

Do you get it yet? Has it penetrated? There is a 2-tier justice system in the UK and this guy running around screaming racist remarks and rape or death threats at hospitals, theatres and into phones at 999 operators is only one more example.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:21 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
And you've been not just told but given actual supporting news articles showing how the offender in the OP you're trying so hard to divert attention away from was not just a repeat, repeat offender but the offences were all relatively recent.

The offences were for uttering threats, which is minor compared your ACTUAL violent offender ex-con and the fact they were RECENT as opposed LIFE-LONG is exactly the point.

$1:
And one more time the original and relevant point was that the offender in the OP article was another example of how 2-tier justice works in the UK.

No it’s an example of 2 different treatments for 2 completely different circumstances. Threatening to hurt people but not actually double it is different than having spent a lifetime ACTUALLY hurting people. Is that really so hard for you to understand? Besides just from the description of who/where/when/what he’s yelling it’s probably mental health related.

Yes I repeat myself with added examples because it's a simple concept but you don't seem capable of getting it with a single example. This is nothing new with you but all I can do is keep trying. I told you there are many examples of 2-tier justice in the UK other than the one you can't seem to stop yourself from beating like a drum with nit-picks.

In fact here's another example of 2-tier justice in the UK.

This one is a video from MCRTV. First they'll show you 3 muslim girls beating a girl they call "White Slag" until an ambulance had to be called. They're still beating her when the police arrive.

http://tundratabloids.com/2012/02/13/uk ... m-at-work/

All three walked on the grounds they were Muslim and not used to alcohol, or at least, so it was claimed.

The video will then show you a crowd of English Yobs shouting insults into a Kebab shop. They got a collective 15 years in prison for it.

Do you get it yet? Has it penetrated? There is a 2-tier justice system in the UK and this guy running around screaming racist remarks and rape or death threats at hospitals, theatres and into phones at 999 operators is only one more exam

[/quote]

You can anecdote to death all you want, the bottom line is that Muslims are 5% of the UK population at 15% of its prison population. How is that possible if they’re getting such favourable treatment?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:49 pm

By committing 30% of the crime, I guess.

The UK Gang Grooming epidemic of English girls is a good example of how even in a 2-tier justice system some crimes can only be hidden for so long.

Last I heard 90% of the crimes that were revealed when the justice damn finally broke were Pakistani Muslims. Such crimes had been hidden for decades. 90% with 5% of the population. Did you catch that?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:00 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
By committing 30% of the crime, I guess.

The UK Gang Grooming epidemic of English girls is a good example of how even in a 2-tier justice system some crimes can only be hidden for so long.

Last I heard 90% of the crimes that were revealed when the justice damn finally broke were Pakistani Muslims. Such crimes had been hidden for decades. 90% with 5% of the population. Did you catch that?

Which orifice are you pulling these numbers from?

Just so I understand you correctly are you claiming that Muslims commit 90% of the crimes in the UK?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:43 am

I think I heard the 90% around the time the "Easy Meat" report came out. The more popular study people quote is the Quilliam study. that says 84%.

The number seems to depend on how you interpret the word "Gang." There's a regressive leftist study out there that somehow whittles the number down to 51% but even that would be 5% of the population doing 51% of the Gang Grooming.

Myself, I just look at the names and the group photos of the perps when the cases go to trial and make the papers. Those make me think the 90% estimate is light.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:48 am

One would have to have less than a higher school education to genuinely believe that 5% of a nation’s population commits 90% of the nations crime. And on top of that they’re only 15% of the prison population?

Your numbers don’t add up old man

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:01 am

But one just has to be open to the obvious to observe how gang grooming offences on English girls in the UK have an almost exclusive rogue's gallery of Muslim names or Pakistani looking faces.

You've always had problems observing the obvious Beave, so it doesn't surprise me to see the cognitive deficiency pop up here as well.

But back to the main point.

Here's another one illustrating the 2-tier justice system in the UK.

Try using your "previous convictions" defense on this one, Hero. :wink:

The Independent: Man spits in baby’s face and tells mother: ‘White people shouldn’t breed’

The Daily Mail: Race-hate attacker who SPAT into a nine-month-old BABY'S face and shouted 'white people shouldn't breed' at her mother walks free