Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:29 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
raydan raydan:
Must be Harper... we all know how much he loved young pussycats. 8O

“a well-known Prime Minister.”

I'd go with a UK Prime Minister like Tony Blair. Outside of Canada I doubt anyone knows about Harper. No offense intended.

Epstein seems to have favored liberal/left politicians and that aligns with his business interests...much like how Trump was a Democrat when he was involved in New York business.

Is that why his sweetheart plea deal was brokered between hi REPUBLICAN lawyer Ken Star and the REPUBLICAN prosecutor Alex Acosta? Star went on to cover up another sex assault scandal. Why do do many Republicans have sex assault and sex harassment scandals?

If anything he seems to gravitate towards slime balls, most of whom seem to be Republicans these days.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:51 pm

I’m actually betting the Prime Minister is Silvio Berlusconi of Italy.

Berlusconi already had his underage hooker sex scandal at his so-called “Bunga Bunga” parties he hosted for other powerful global elites. He basically used his power and influence as the richest man in Italy to overturn his conviction on appeal with the tired old “but I didn’t know she was under 18” and the “But I only gave her money to be nice” excuses that only work when you’re a billionaire. He’s currently up on charges of bribing witnesses in that trial despite the acquittal being upheld.

But note that one of the girls who testified against him and about the “Bunga bunga” parties and was going to write a book about it but was fatally poisoned recently. She was originally determined to have been poisoned by “a mixture of radioactive substances which are not normally available for purchase.” But that was later changed to unknown poisoning.

If the radioactive poison sounds distinctively Russian, it’s interesting to note that Putin is a long-rumoured Bunga bunga participant. And, like Trump, Berlusconi is a billionaire right wing fascist and Putin puppet. In fact- and I’m just speculating here- that may be why Trump is so deferential to Putin. Maybe they’re all part of the international elites bunga bunga brotherhood or maybe it’s simply that that’s the real dirt Putin holds over these guys.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Being listed in Epstein’s book means nothing. I’d be very surprised if Blair was involved in anything other than making more money. Berlusconi sounds like a much better bet.

Anyway, this story isn’t about pols we dislike being in trouble. The main point is that wealthy men can openly commit serious sex-related crimes for years with impunity.

Last edited by Sunnyways on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:35 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Is that why his sweetheart plea deal was brokered between hi REPUBLICAN lawyer Ken Star and the REPUBLICAN prosecutor Alex Acosta? Star went on to cover up another sex assault scandal. Why do do many Republicans have sex assault and sex harassment scandals?

If anything he seems to gravitate towards slime balls, most of whom seem to be Republicans these days.

Acosta and Starr had both worked at the same law firm. The sweetheart deal may boil down to something as banal as being intimidated by an illustrious senior colleague.

This was a well organized ring, grooming potential victims for months:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/10/us/jeffr ... user/index.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

It's rather sad that we have so many choices as to which one of these Prime Ministers would be screwing little girls. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:28 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

It's rather sad that we have so many choices as to which one of these Prime Ministers would be screwing little girls. :|

We've not even touched on the China possibility. Not sure if they have PM's or not though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:42 am

Premiers maybe the guy under the Premier is a PM, but the fact that we don't know safely rules China out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:14 am

llama66 llama66:
Premiers maybe the guy under the Premier is a PM, but the fact that we don't know safely rules China out.

True, it was just a thought that crossed my mind yesterday as everyone speculated on who the PM might be. [B-o]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 pm

llama66 llama66:

Xi is the President and General Secretary of the CPC Central Committee. Li is the Premier of the PRC, also called the PM.

They found a real treasure trove in Epstein’s mansion including lots of dodgy photos and a fake Saudi passport. Let’s hope the Acosta deal does not protect him or anybody else from justice. You’d wonder where he got the time to manage a hedge fund.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:03 am

Makes me curious why after the sweet heart deal he didn't leave the country. Not that there would be many places he could go and be "protected" yet still he would have been smart to get out of the country. I hope he gets everything he deserves.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:20 am

stratos stratos:
Makes me curious why after the sweet heart deal he didn't leave the country. Not that there would be many places he could go and be "protected" yet still he would have been smart to get out of the country. I hope he gets everything he deserves.

He didn't leave because he thought the legal problems were behind him. But then Trump came along and the illegal deal got killed with the blessing of the President.

It would seem that when Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago for picking up on teenage girls that Donald Trump made a mental note to deal with this at a later date.

R=UP

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:36 am

Also, the rotten fucks from the mainstream media have come up with a new talking point and that is to mock and ridicule people who repeat THE ESTABLISHED FACTS of the Epstein case as 'conspiracy theorists'.

They cleverly dance around the accusation by citing the facts and saying things like "it sounds like a conspiracy theory" and then they yuck it up like this is soooooo funny that anyone would think that Epstein was part of an international child sex trafficking ring that involved ruling class elites from around the world.

Yet those are the established facts of the case. :idea:

Just mentioning this here because I've seen this a few times now and it is very disturbing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:43 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
stratos stratos:

He didn't leave because he thought the legal problems were behind him. But then Trump came along and the illegal deal got killed with the blessing of the President.

It would seem that when Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago for picking up on teenage girls that Donald Trump made a mental note to deal with this at a later date.

R=UP

Wow that’s some staggering disinformation! What proof do you have that Trump was involved with Epstein’s rearrest? The only thing we know for sure is that Trump rewarded the prosecutor who made the illegal deal by making him a cabinet secretary.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:00 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Also, the rotten fucks from the mainstream media have come up with a new talking point and that is to mock and ridicule people who repeat THE ESTABLISHED FACTS of the Epstein case as 'conspiracy theorists'.

Just mentioning this here because I've seen this a few times now and it is very disturbing.

I have not seen this. I even went looking for it.

eg:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-ep ... ew-mexico/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

https://globalnews.ca/news/5492129/jeff ... stigation/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:05 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I have not seen this. I even went looking for it.

eg:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-ep ... ew-mexico/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

https://globalnews.ca/news/5492129/jeff ... stigation/

I have no idea what he’s going on about either. I think it’s a rehash if something from QAnon.