CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29127
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:25 am
 


Johnson's own MP brother quits UK government

The only real response to this can be...

Image

I'm sure that Boris thinks he's just like Hector of Troy, dying at the hands of Achilles thanks to the idiocy of his little brother Paris. In reality it's much more like Wally Cleaver becoming collateral damage thanks to the antics of The Beaver. Just like the classic telephone conversation from Repo Man, where the impound lot manager told an angry deadbeat "you know who told us where the car was? your own goddamn brother, that's who!". :lol:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8445
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:27 am
 


Tricks wrote:
Martin15 wrote:
fifeboy wrote:
So, if it's only the losers, why not have another referendum to confirm the results and cut the slats out from under the opposition? or perhaps Boris is afraid the general population has a touch of buyers remorse.



It's the same king of illogic that says we should rerun the 2015 Canadian election,
because Dopey won and I want to confirm it.


Well we are re-running the election, at the end of this year, and we do every 4 years. By the time the new deadline hits they're at 3.5 years.

Thanks Tricks, beat me to it.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8445
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:46 am
 


Martin15 wrote:
The key is that you are wrong. No one, and I mean no one in the UK tries to argue
the referendum should be ignored because it was advisory.
If this is your position, you are only showing massive levels of ignorance.



Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 64807
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:06 pm
 


fifeboy wrote:


Excellent video! :wink:


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 864
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:34 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Excellent video! :wink:



Complete with massive levels of ignorance. :lol:


Only advisory vote.
PM says will respect.
Labour says will respect... both in 2016.

Both parties campaign in 2017, say they will respect decision of 2016.

2019 Government will fall because of 'advisory' vote.


But you see 2 snowflakes say the UK should just cancel the whole thing without
any repercussions because it was an 'advisory vote'.

Sure. :lol:


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 864
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:37 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
[url=https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-boris-johnsons-brother-jo-resigns-citing-tension-between-family/]Johnson's own MP brother quits UK govern


Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14631
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:00 pm
 


Martin15 wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Excellent video! :wink:



Complete with massive levels of ignorance. :lol:


Only advisory vote.
PM says will respect.
Labour says will respect... both in 2016.

Both parties campaign in 2017, say they will respect decision of 2016.

2019 Government will fall because of 'advisory' vote.


But you see 2 snowflakes say the UK should just cancel the whole thing without
any repercussions because it was an 'advisory vote'.

Sure. :lol:


Image


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1712
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:46 pm
 


I still think no deal looks likely.


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 864
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:14 pm
 


Sunnyways wrote:
I still think no deal looks likely.




Or let's let the idiot Lefties have a crack at it, surely they can do better.


Eurocrats slam Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘mad’ Brexit policy of renegotiating a new deal so Labour can campaign against it

EU officials are 'tearing their hair out' over Labour's 'mad' Brexit policy
Brussels reportedly regrets engaging with Jeremy Corbyn and Sir Keir Starmer
The fear is a Labour government would actually cause more Brexit uncertainty
Emily Thornberry said Labour would strike Brexit deal then campaign to Remain


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... olicy.html


There is no downward limit on the stupidity of the Left.

Labour makes gov't
Labour makes new deal with EU
Labour makes 2nd referendum
Labour campaigns against it's own deal to stay in the EU

All said with straight faces. :lol:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.