bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:13 am

Martin15 Martin15:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Also how come you don’t call Trump Groper? He’s got way more accusations against him than Trudeau.

There is, of course, for some, a difference between

accusations ......................... and the truth.

This is why one gets the name. and another does not.

So you claim to somehow know that the ONE AND ONLY accusation against Trudeau is “truth” but the 16-17 accusations against Trump including full-on rape and his own admissions of groping aren’t?? Your Trudeau Derangement gives you powers of clairvoyance eh? I bet you think it does.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:23 am

BeaverFever why do you always seem to turn everything into a left vs right thing. How about a general question without left or right? Can Canada really afford to send that much? But if you don’t want to get into that then continue the left vs right stuff

[popcorn]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:45 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

$1:
I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fuck her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

Donald Trump Caught on Hot Mic in 2005 Talking About Women: "When You're a Star, They Let You Do It"

So Beave is quite right about the bind partisanship. As has been pointed out many times before, "The Right" will ignore Trump's admitted indiscretions (he just married Melinai before that recording), but refuse to drop Trudeau admitting he assumed the wrong signals from a woman while he was drunk, and conveniently forget that the woman involved said:

$1:
"The incident referred to in the editorial did occur, as reported. Mr. Trudeau did apologize the next day. I did not pursue the incident at the time and will not be pursuing the incident further. I have had no subsequent contact with Mr. Trudeau, before or after he became Prime Minister."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/woman- ... -1.4737511

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:26 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

$1:
Where do you come up with these ridiculous lies?
Ohh I don't know. CTV, Global, CBC, Globe & Mail, National Post, Huffington Post. Pick a fucking source dumb ass..,

While the provinces assist in deploying resources to Alberta, Trudeau says there is no need for international help.

$1:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Aid has been accepted when needed and politely turned away when not needed. And that decision in that one case didn’t come from Trudeau it came from the agency fighting the fire.
Where did you come up with that ridiculous lie?

You must really be embarrassed to be so misinformed so often. There’s nothing more pathetic than the site’s resident *Mod Edit* calling other people *Mod Edit*. Here’s an education for you:

$1:
While the provinces assist in deploying resources to Alberta, Trudeau says there is no need for international help. Trudeau says it’s been “touching” to see not just Canadians, but the global community offering support to those affected by the fire.

Trudeau’s statements come a day after Chad Morrison with Alberta Wildfire said resources from outside the province are being brought in as needed and available.

“Right now, of course we’re working through all our firefighting agencies across Canada, we also work through the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre, who reaches over to the U.S. partners and the National Interagency Forest Fire centre in the U.S., as well we have regional agreements,” Morrison said.

READ MORE: Where Fort McMurray fire evacuees can get help and information

Morrsion suggested the logistics of organizing those resources poses a big challenge.

“Most of the issues I believe at this time — simply that we’re just trying to get everything lined up and continue to bring things in in a manner that’s safe, we can deploy those firefighters and get them to work,” he said.

https://globalnews.ca/tag/trudeau-decli ... wildfires/

And remember just a couple years before international firefighters WERE accepted by Trudeau I don’t know what’s more pathetic your total ignorance of all things or your complete departure from reality where you thought it’s plausible he let Alberta burn on purpose because he’s evil. *Mod Edit*

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Nobody said say “let it burn”. But your Trudeau Derangement never lets facts get in the way if a good lie, does it?

$1:
Yeah like Trump in cahoots with the Russians? 2 year investigation with lots of fishing trips, millions of dollars spent, hundreds of subpoenas issued and they came up with bupkis and yet you STILL push the narrative. Talk about being fucking deranged.

And 34 criminal indictments for Trump’s buddies. And the investigation only stalled when the White House obstructed it and replaced the Attorney General with one of their cronies TWICE. You forgot that part. :roll:

$1:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Meanwhile the Deplorables on this site are mad we’re even offering the aid to Brazil even though it’s badly needed, because their Trudeau Derangement gives them Oppositional Defiance Disorder to everything he says or does.
Meanwhile your fucking idiotic leftard moral and emotional relativism won't let you criticize Groper about anything while making excuses for his bullshit.

You want to criticize helping fight out-contol forest fires now??? Sad and pathetic.

$1:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Also how come you don’t call Trump Groper? He’s got way more accusations against him than Trudeau.
Accusations are the same as admitted guilt now?
. No That’s how YOU’RE acting with the ONE accusation against Trudeau while ignoring over a dozen much more serious accusations against Trump.

$1:
how come you have such a problem with mere accusations against Trump but don't care two shits about Groper actually committing sexual assault?
Are you so deranged you can’t see the shameless hypocrisy in your comment above? On what basis do you dismiss the DOZENS of SERIOUS claims against Trump as mere accusations” and in the same breath say Trudeau “actually” committed the one act he’s accused of? And he’s only accused of grinding on the dance floor not full on rape like Trump.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:42 pm

When Trudeau refused help with the Fort McMurray fires he had excuses. Good for him.

Why are we so sure Bolsonaro doesn't? Brazil is also organizing its own fire-fighting strategy. They called out their army to fight the fires. They are not as Beave suggests, letting the rain forest burn.

I don't know if or how much of Canada's aid Bolsonaro has refused but he has good reason to refuse the Macron G-7 package even beyond the fact that Brazil might share the Trudeau excuse of not needing it and it might be more a hindrance than a help by interfering with the Brazilian effort.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:47 pm

*Mod Edit*

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:16 pm

housewife housewife:
BeaverFever why do you always seem to turn everything into a left vs right thing. How about a general question without left or right? Can Canada really afford to send that much? But if you don’t want to get into that then continue the left vs right stuff

[popcorn]

Yeah we can. Canada's foreign aid is like 5-6 billion. 15 million is nothing. That's .25% of our normal foreign aid budget.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:18 pm

housewife housewife:

[popcorn]

Of course we can “afford it”. It’s not a lot of money by any stretch of the imagination. And there’s nothing unusal about donating foreign aid during a disaster, why are you guys acting like you’ve never heard of it before?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:38 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
When Trudeau refused help with the Fort McMurray fires he had excuses. Good for him.

Why are we so sure Bolsonaro doesn't? Brazil is also organizing its own fire-fighting strategy. They called out their army to fight the fires. They are not as Beave suggests, letting the rain forest burn.

I don't know if or how much of Canada's aid Bolsonaro has refused but he has good reason to refuse the Macron G-7 package even beyond the fact that Brazil might share the Trudeau excuse of not needing it and it might be more a hindrance than a help by interfering with the Brazilian effort.

Except Bolsonaro doesn’t have it under control, and has bowed to pressure to accept aid that this fake “man of the people”was going to refuse just to be an asshole and cater to his personal ego

$1:
Brazil reverses course, welcomes aid to fight Amazon wildfires

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5262034

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:22 pm

I wonder if PA9 is going to get a warning for all the names he called me? “Fucking libtard”, etc?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
housewife housewife:

[popcorn]

Of course we can “afford it”. It’s not a lot of money by any stretch of the imagination. And there’s nothing unusal about donating foreign aid during a disaster, why are you guys acting like you’ve never heard of it before?

Cause he or the media made the announcement look like we were trying to keep up with everyone else and go one step beyond what they did.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:19 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Except Bolsonaro doesn’t have it under control, and has bowed to pressure to accept aid that this fake “man of the people”was going to refuse just to be an asshole and cater to his personal ego

$1:
Brazil reverses course, welcomes aid to fight Amazon wildfires

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5262034

Who said he had it under control? When the Fort Mcmurray fires were happening they didn't sound like they were under control either.

What I said was, " Brazil is also organizing its own fire-fighting strategy. They called out their army to fight the fires. They are not as Beave suggests, letting the rain forest burn."

And now according to your link they've come to an agreement:

$1:
The Brazilian government said Tuesday that it welcomed all foreign aid from organizations or countries to help fight the forest fires in the Amazon — as long as it can decide how to use the assistance.

"Brazilian sovereignty is not negotiable,"
presidential spokesperson Rego Barros told reporters,

Good for them.