PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:35 am

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:10 pm

llama66 llama66:
Many East Indians own pizza joints.

Pretty easy to see why too.

You mean I can just dump the whole meal on the naan and sell it by the slice for more money?

Sold!!!!

Not exactly a huge culinary jump from Indian cuisine to pizza, lol.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:19 pm

llama66 llama66:
Impossible. You can't be a decent, hard working, honest politician. I mean, you might as well wish for a unicorn. A unicorn is a more realistic.

I present a fat fucking unicorn! I will take honest and hard working, we can forgo decent as long as the indecent is towards the other team (see, I can compromise).
This is really your guys's fault for talking about the Rhino party...lol
$1:
Politicians are slimy, morally bankrupt, self serving, power hungry egotists. If they were not in politics, they'd be used car salesmen.

Yup, and we really should change that. We literally have the power to do so, but I think we are too willing to let our politico's be what they are, as it is easier than forcing change.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:33 pm

The people aren't the solution anymore, the people are now the main goddamn problem considering that they're so fucking stupid as to choose to give power to the likes of a Trudeau or Trump. If this is what democracy is now producing then democracy is a colossal failure.

As my last word on our minstrel-show of a PM, I'll say this - I doubt that Trudeau is a racist, at least not a racist of the common variety who actively seeks to cause real harm and hardship to those of a different skin colour. What he is though, and always has been, and always will be, is a major idiot. Not knuckle-dragging stupid, but not far from it either. He's just pretty/rich-boy stupid, thanks to his hippie parents not expecting anything from him because he'd get through life quite easily just on his looks and last name. And, as we see every day in the US with Trump, giving real power to an idiot is incredibly dangerous. Just because Trudeau's coming from the "woke" left instead of the kook-right, like Trump does, doesn't mean he's not going to leave behind some major and permanent damage to this country in his wake. It's not funny, it's not cute, it's actually very concerning. And very depressing too, considering that it's unlikely to get any better in our lifetimes. Just because it's really bad now doesn't mean that it won't get even worse.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:50 pm

Good post Thanos.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:13 pm

raydan raydan:
The only logical choice is Rhino. [B-o]

Yeah but do you prefer White Rhinos or Black Rhinos? And if a White Rhino wallows in the mud should it be forced to resign for wearing blackface?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:41 pm

Thanos Thanos:
The people aren't the solution anymore, the people are now the main goddamn problem considering that they're so fucking stupid as to choose to give power to the likes of a Trudeau or Trump. If this is what democracy is now producing then democracy is a colossal failure.

As my last word on our minstrel-show of a PM, I'll say this - I doubt that Trudeau is a racist, at least not a racist of the common variety who actively seeks to cause real harm and hardship to those of a different skin colour. What he is though, and always has been, and always will be, is a major idiot. Not knuckle-dragging stupid, but not far from it either. He's just pretty/rich-boy stupid, thanks to his hippie parents not expecting anything from him because he'd get through life quite easily just on his looks and last name. And, as we see every day in the US with Trump, giving real power to an idiot is incredibly dangerous. Just because Trudeau's coming from the "woke" left instead of the kook-right, like Trump does, doesn't mean he's not going to leave behind some major and permanent damage to this country in his wake. It's not funny, it's not cute, it's actually very concerning. And very depressing too, considering that it's unlikely to get any better in our lifetimes. Just because it's really bad now doesn't mean that it won't get even worse.

Yes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Let he who didn't laugh at Benny Hill 20 years ago cast the first stone.....

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Thanos Thanos:
As my last word on our minstrel-show of a PM, I'll say this - I doubt that Trudeau is a racist, at least not a racist of the common variety who actively seeks to cause real harm and hardship to those of a different skin colour.

If Trudeau is a racist, then I would say masquerades his racism behind a benevolent facade which I call a "white messiah complex" where he treats minorities as either invalids or animals in a zoo. Heaven forbid if a minority rejects his benevolence. Exhibit A: the SNC-Lavalin Scandal. The reason why he ultimately ejected JWR and Dr. Jane Philpott from caucus was because they stood up to him and refused to blindly submit to his authority. Or how about when he sneered at First Nations protesters from Grassy Narrows when they crashed his fundraiser?

Granted, I believe that he inherited that personality trait from his father. For all his intelligence, PET was an arrogant prick who was openly contemptuous of anyone he deemed his inferior. Justin is the same way, except that he is a complete and utter moron. Like Thanos said, he is a rich boy who got by on his looks and family name. It would not surprise me in the least if PET imparted the idea to his son that he is superior to all Canadians and effectively sheltered him from the realities that the middle class, working class, and minorities face. It is not his desire to serve Canadians that drove him into politics, but rather narcissistic notion that WE need his benevolent guidance to succeed as a nation.

What grinds my gears about this Blackface debacle is how out of touch the man is with reality. Seriously, blackface... in 2001. I was seventeen at the time and even I knew how offensive it was. Am I to believe a twenty-nine-year-old man didn't? Even if his actions were not malicious in intent, they show a man with a serious lack of judgement. Though that incident was nearly twenty years ago, I do not believe for one nanosecond that his outlook on the world changed for one second. Exhibit B: the international embarrassment that was his India trip where he pranced around in "traditional" Indian garb. The man was completely clueless as to how the Indian media openly mocked him.

He is so stupid and arrogant that he does not realize that he hoisted himself up by his own petard. In having his war room dig up dirt on Conservative candidates and raking Andrew Scheer over the coals over his willingness to forgive them, it is rather ironic that these photos surface. Had this been Scheer or a Conservative in blackface, the Libs/NDP/MSM would be calling for blood. Had this been another Liberal candidate, he would have ejected them from the party in a Toronto minute. Now that it happens to him, we are supposed to give him the forgiveness he would deny others and allow him to avoid the consequences of his actions because he used several SJW buzzwords in his faux apolog(ies)?

Screw. That.

Justin Trudeau has not earned anyone's forgiveness. He never acknowledged his blatant hypocrisy and his cult-like followers are willing to deflect his egregious sins while repeating Liberal slogans on Twitter ad infinitum. The Liberals sit on the shores on Dead Sea as far as holding the moral high ground is concerned. They told us that they would run a positive, clean campaign. Not only did they lie, but their leader engaged in the same kind of activities they accuse the Conservatives of doing. You can bet your bottom dollar that I will hold this over their heads for a long time to come.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Good post Thanos.

I am THE BITCH. Look at all the great stuff Bart is missing just so he could take time off. :twisted: :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:22 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Actually it's people who are so blind with Trudeau manlove that are the problem. You know the ones who make excuses for every reprehensible or illegal act he's carried out, and who would continue to vote for him even if he burned parliament down and hung the opposition from the Ottawa light standards.

And for the record nobody on the right is triggered about his wearing of blackface because that would be silly. What they're pissed about is the hypocrisy of one Justin Trudeau. He vilified other politicians for acts or words much like his and yet now expects us to suddenly forgive his numerous and public digressions while he continues to try and claim the moral high ground.

But hey, if having a hypocritical, racist, law breaker for a Prime Minister is what people on the left want, then keep voting for him. As for me, I'd prefer anyone of the other choices because up to this point they haven't shown the low level of ethical and moral behaviour the current PM seems to think is his right. [B-o]

Not bad, throw in a little pussy grabbing and you have what the lefties have been screaming
about Trump for years. Same shit different pile.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:26 am

FieryVulpine FieryVulpine:
If Trudeau is a racist, then I would say masquerades his racism behind a benevolent facade which I call a "white messiah complex" where he treats minorities as either invalids or animals in a zoo.

Umm yes.

$1:
Granted, I believe that he inherited that personality trait from his father. For all his intelligence, PET was an arrogant prick who was openly contemptuous of anyone he deemed his inferior.

Ummm, so IOW, everyone else on the planet. :lol:

The rest of your post is also fuckkkinn eh :rock: [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:32 am

Cmon peoplekind cut him some slack, after all he is half Cuban. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 am

Martin15 Martin15:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Actually it's people who are so blind with Trudeau manlove that are the problem. You know the ones who make excuses for every reprehensible or illegal act he's carried out, and who would continue to vote for him even if he burned parliament down and hung the opposition from the Ottawa light standards.

And for the record nobody on the right is triggered about his wearing of blackface because that would be silly. What they're pissed about is the hypocrisy of one Justin Trudeau. He vilified other politicians for acts or words much like his and yet now expects us to suddenly forgive his numerous and public digressions while he continues to try and claim the moral high ground.

But hey, if having a hypocritical, racist, law breaker for a Prime Minister is what people on the left want, then keep voting for him. As for me, I'd prefer anyone of the other choices because up to this point they haven't shown the low level of ethical and moral behaviour the current PM seems to think is his right. [B-o]

Not bad, throw in a little pussy grabbing and you have what the lefties have been screaming
about Trump for years. Same shit different pile.

Talking to a friend in BC last night and the saddest commentary on this election is that a normal average intelligence individual in his 60th year didn't know about Trudeau's blackface farce nor even what blackface was? Claimed to have heard nothing of the controversy re blackface and Trudeau. These people vote! Makes me weep.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  Next