Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Tricks wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Killing an Iranian shitbag terrorist who was in another country to kill people was a response and not a provocation.

Do you evidence to support that? Cause so far we haven't heard of anything.

He was a shitbag terrorist and he was an Iranian General who was in Iraq to oversee the operations of the Qud force whose yellow flags and at least two Iranian imams were obviously present at the two attacks on the US Embassy.

Also, you might want to read up on this shitbag since you're defending him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasem_Soleimani

Remember how you don't like words being put in your mouth? Stop complaining if you're going to do it. Or I'm literally going to do it on everyone of your fucking posts you hypocrite.

Trump has claimed he was killed to stop imminent attacks, and there has been nothing presented to congress that agrees with that fact. I'm not disputing the guy has undoubtedly killed people in the past, and likely would in the future. I'm disputing the claim of imminent attack.

What I don't understand is why him, and why now? Trump has met with and extolled people who have financed shitbag terrorists. So what makes this guy special? And why now? Don't forget, past activities is not the justification we were given. You're inserting that into your own fantasy world so that you can continue being a sycophant.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Tricks wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
There is still no crime in either of the two Articles of Impeachment

Well that's just wrong.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/contempt_of_congress

Abuse of power was one of the articles from Nixon's impeachment as well.

They laid on the charge of "Contempt of Congress" for actions that the courts had already ruled upon and said that Trump was acting within his Executive powers. It is not a crime to do something that the courts have ruled you have every right to do.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:38 pm

Tricks wrote:

Remember how you don't like words being put in your mouth? Stop complaining if you're going to do it. Or I'm literally going to do it on everyone of your fucking posts you hypocrite.

Trump has claimed he was killed to stop imminent attacks, and there has been nothing presented to congress that agrees with that fact. I'm not disputing the guy has undoubtedly killed people in the past, and likely would in the future. I'm disputing the claim of imminent attack.

What I don't understand is why him, and why now? Trump has met with and extolled people who have financed shitbag terrorists. So what makes this guy special? And why now? Don't forget, past activities is not the justification we were given. You're inserting that into your own fantasy world so that you can continue being a sycophant.

Funny, I don't recall you being this upset over the 800 or so times that Obama used drones to blow up terrorists, weddings, funerals, schools, hospitals, and ambulance crews.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Tricks wrote:

Funny, I don't recall you being this upset over the 800 or so times that Obama used drones to blow up terrorists, weddings, funerals, schools, hospitals, and ambulance crews.

Those didn't result in a massive war almost breaking out and a civilian plane being shot down with canadians on board did it *Mod Edit*? Real easy to act high and mighty when your citizens weren't fucking killed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:51 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Tricks wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
There is still no crime in either of the two Articles of Impeachment

Well that's just wrong.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/contempt_of_congress

Abuse of power was one of the articles from Nixon's impeachment as well.

They laid on the charge of "Contempt of Congress" for actions that the courts had already ruled upon and said that Trump was acting within his Executive powers. It is not a crime to do something that the courts have ruled you have every right to do.

What?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_re:_Don_McGahn

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:54 pm

Tricks wrote:
Those didn't result in a massive war almost breaking out and a civilian plane being shot down with canadians on board did it you smug fuck? Real easy to act high and mighty when your citizens weren't fucking killed.

You're blaming the USA for something the Iranians did all on their own.

That's all on them. Spin it however you want and then sit on it. May as well blame the USA for Pearl Harbor while you're at it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:11 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Tricks wrote:
Those didn't result in a massive war almost breaking out and a civilian plane being shot down with canadians on board did it you smug fuck? Real easy to act high and mighty when your citizens weren't fucking killed.

You're blaming the USA for something the Iranians did all on their own.

That's all on them. Spin it however you want and then sit on it. May as well blame the USA for Pearl Harbor while you're at it.

American's didn't strike first at Pearl Harbour. You're comparison is laughable. Keep the mental gymnastics up, it's sad an hilarious.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:29 pm

We didn't attack Iran, either. Their fuckface general was orchestrating attacks on a US Embassy and the flags of his Quds Force were present to attest to that fact. Then he thought he could sneak into Iraq to orchestrate a new round of attacks and we zotted the bastard.

The motherfucker had it coming.

Sorry about the people you lost on that plane but the fact that the Iranians fired indiscriminately at civilian aircraft flying in a known flight path is all on them.

They gave launch authority to whoever was running the 2К22 and that trigger-happy puke killed a bunch of innocent people.

That's got nothing to do with Trump and you're getting downright irrational for insisting that it does.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:24 am

The pentagon has already walked back Trumps bogus claim that Iran or this general were planning attacks on US embassies. It’s just yet another baseless lie that Trump made up on the spot to tue surprise of his own staff.

I don’t hold Trump directly responsible for this airliner but he is indirectly responsible as civilian casualties of this sort are a foreseeable consequence of his epic mismanagement and unnecessary escalation of tensions. Thanks to Trumps incompetence Iran is enriching uranium again and hostilities are unnecessarily elevated. All because it’s an election year and Trump remains deeply unpopular.