canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:32 am

Title: Man, teen charged with arson, killing animals in wake of Edson area fires
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2020-03-05 07:25:46
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:32 am

So, two car dealers, one gas stations and one pet shop burned. What odds would anyone give now that the Edson Mosque was an inside job?

current-events-f59/alberta-mosque-set-ablaze-in-brazen-arson-t121387.html

current-events-f59/edson-rcmp-release-new-video-photos-of-possible-suspect-in-t121610.html?hilit=edson

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:08 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
So, two car dealers, one gas stations and one pet shop burned. What odds would anyone give now that the Edson Mosque was an inside job?

current-events-f59/alberta-mosque-set-ablaze-in-brazen-arson-t121387.html

current-events-f59/edson-rcmp-release-new-video-photos-of-possible-suspect-in-t121610.html?hilit=edson

Did they catch the fire starter for the Mosque burning? If not does the fires two years later fit the M.O., same type of accelerant, same basic time frame for starting the fire (example all fires started between 3am -5am. Why only one suspect for the Mosque fire but 2 for the fires set 1 1/2 years later?

A lot of unanswered questions before I am willing to say they also set the Mosque on fire.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:11 am

There isn't enough evidence to charge them with the mosque fire, true. But in a town of 4500 people, what are the odds of having multiple serial arsonists?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:21 am

Thing is the Mosque might not be related to them at all. Only that one fire then a year almost 2 years these two guys start a arson spree.

I'm not saying they are not connected just doesn't seem to follow any patron I've heard of. Then again I'm not an expert in any dree on arson and those that set them. Maybe spurts then long time before the next spurt of fires is the normal for arsons.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:11 pm

Edson is weird. One hears the name too much in the news to be justified by its tiny size.