Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:32 am

Tricks Tricks:
Mowich Mowich:
Considering how long this virus has been spreading around the world, one just might question why the leader of our country would agree with his spouse traveling at all. Just saying.

I wasn't aware she is his property to command.

No, but talking to her about the possible consequences given the current situation would have been prudent. He didn't because he was too busy looking for his snowboard.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:33 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Tricks Tricks:
Mowich Mowich:
Considering how long this virus has been spreading around the world, one just might question why the leader of our country would agree with his spouse traveling at all. Just saying.

No, but talking to her about the possible consequences given the current situation would have been prudent. He didn't because he was too busy looking for his snowboard.

I wasn't aware you're so close to them. Did he tell you they didn't discuss it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:33 am

You're using JT's "because it's 2015" in 2020 on people who really, really want it to be 1953....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:43 am

Tricks Tricks:
Mowich Mowich:

Tricks never get married.

If you do then the first time your wife tells you no she does not want you to do something feel free to tell her you are not her property to command.

Please let us know how it turns out for you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:45 am

stratos stratos:
Tricks Tricks:
Mowich Mowich:

If you do then the first time your wife tells you no she does not want you to do something feel free to tell her you are not her property to command.

Or, you know, have a discussion as to why she doesn't want me to do something. Understand her point of view. Communicate thoughts for better understanding?

Weird.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:52 am

Tricks Tricks:
Or, you know, have a discussion as to why she doesn't want me to do something. Understand her point of view. Communicate thoughts for better understanding?

ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:04 am

Tricks Tricks:
stratos stratos:
Tricks Tricks:

"Or, you know, have a discussion as to why she doesn't want me to do something. Understand her point of view. Communicate thoughts for better understanding?

Weird.[/quote]"

If you still do it... dude even at the point of "Let's talk about it" you are in the danger zone. 2 sentences in you are in deep trouble. Might take a while before you see the repercussions but trust me they are coming.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:13 am

stratos stratos:
If you still do it... dude even at the point of "Let's talk about it" you are in the danger zone. 2 sentences in you are in deep trouble. Might take a while before you see the repercussions but trust me they are coming.

If you are in the 'danger zone' because you want to have an adult conversation and hear her opinion, you are already doing marriage wrong.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:27 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
stratos stratos:

If you are in the 'danger zone' because you want to have an adult conversation and hear her opinion, you are already doing marriage wrong.
Yes but again, Trudeau has demonstrated he's not interested in a woman's opinion if it's not the same as his opinion.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:36 am

Tricks Tricks:
I wasn't aware you're so close to them. Did he tell you they didn't discuss it?

You are obviously mot aware of how marriage works.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:52 am

herbie herbie:
You're using JT's "because it's 2015" in 2020 on people who really, really want it to be 1953....

I think many of them would prefer 1903 actually...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:17 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
stratos stratos:

Did you miss the part where she already said she didn't want him to do something.

According to Tricks that's a claim of ownership.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:43 am

stratos stratos:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
stratos stratos:

Did you miss the part where she already said she didn't want him to do something.

According to Tricks that's a claim of ownership.

No, once again you missed what he wrote. He wrote that Justin Trudeau being the 'man of the house' does not give him ownership of his wife. And consequently, his wife not wanting him to do something does not give her ownership over Justin Trudeau.

It's an equal partnership. I wrote; if you can't have a civil adult conversation in the equal partnership of 'marriage', the partnership is already broken.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:58 am

$1:
No, once again you missed what he wrote. He wrote that Justin Trudeau being the 'man of the house' does not give him ownership of his wife. And consequently, his wife not wanting him to do something does not give her ownership over Justin Trudeau.It's an equal partnership. I wrote; if you can't have a civil adult conversation in the equal partnership of 'marriage', the partnership is already broken.

No this is EXACTLY what he wrote

Tricks Tricks:
Mowich Mowich:

So I just want him to respond when his some time in the future wife tells him NO he can't do something to respond in kind. That he is not her property to command.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:54 pm

herbie herbie:

More like 1753!