CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:33 am

Disney are bullies? Who knew?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:29 am

This is, of course, a waste of time for fans of cancel culture and cancer if it's killing the guy who's not falling in line with the groupthink (RIP Rush) but here's the actual Ben Shapiro interview if anybody else is interested.

(And apparently some morons peg Gina as an anti-semite. I wonder if they'll notice that Shapiro wears a yarmulke. Doubt it.)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Gad Saad, regular guest on right-wing podcasts and shows like Glenn Beck, therefore just another well-paid water-boy. Major pass.

Case..and point...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:09 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:27 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:12 am

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:57 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:04 am

Scape Scape:

It was Agatha Kennedy all along.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:55 am

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:12 pm

I'm sorry but these things have to be pointed out - Gina Carano and every single other Trump supporter out there is NOT a victim, no matter how much they try to make themselves out to be. Save any pity for those out there in this nightmare of a world who actually deserve it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:25 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:28 am

Thanos Thanos:
I'm sorry but these things have to be pointed out - Gina Carano and every single other Trump supporter out there is NOT a victim, no matter how much they try to make themselves out to be. Save any pity for those out there in this nightmare of a world who actually deserve it.

^^

Disney is Evil. Carano was wrong. Let's move on.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:47 pm

No. Gina Carano was not wrong. You are though.

Not your fault this time, maybe. Lazy thinking might just be the way of the world these days. Too quick to accept the simplified reasoning of a meme if it backs up your cancel culture ideology.

None of you who are so sure Gina said something "abhorent" (as Disney calls it) want to go to the bother of actually finding what she actually said:

Here's what she actually said:

$1:
"Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors... even by children... Because history is edited, most people today don't realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?"

She's not wrong. She's right. You have to careful when the forces of wannabe bosses start telling you to hate and even attack your neighbours. Bad things can develop out of it. History says so.

And using an example out of history to make your point is not exclusive to her. Not even if you go Godwin. Her co-star did it and they didn't bother him about it because he's willing to take the knee to the Kennedyites.

But Thanos, you've got me scratching my head most of all because you go Godwin all the freaking time. Find a meme for hypocrites if you want to live your life by what memes say.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:06 pm

Even if she's right, she's still an idiot... "I'll say what I want and lose my job because of it". She's like Colin Kaepernick except that he actually has a cause and isn't an idiot.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 10  Next