canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:32 pm

Concur but that still doesn't change the ground truth that these things get a momentum all their own and the chief culprits are the industries that support war making will always find excuses for more war. That's why these two major nations in such close proximity is inherently dangerous like two supertankers in high seas. The risk of collision is far too high.

Putin's Russia has always been testing the fence and you can see a clear path from Georgia to here. Putin is no different than Hitler.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:57 am

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:51 pm

Tucker Carlson Backs Russia, Compares Ukraine Joining NATO With China Controlling Mexico

Tucker Carlson viewers calling me to say US should back Russia, Democrat says

New Jersey congressman says viewers are calling to express distress that Biden is ‘not siding with Russia’ in Ukraine crisis

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:53 pm

Canada orders diplomats' families to leave Ukraine

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:29 pm

Tucker has always been a bit special.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:52 pm

With "special" in Carlson's case meaning "strongman-adoring quasi-fascist shitbag" specifically.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:56 pm

I applaud Fox News for hiring the disabled.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:48 pm

Do the mentally disabled get the parking spot? [huh]

I'm just asking questions.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:41 pm

Scape Scape:
Tucker Carlson Backs Russia, Compares Ukraine Joining NATO With China Controlling Mexico

Tucker Carlson viewers calling me to say US should back Russia, Democrat says

New Jersey congressman says viewers are calling to express distress that Biden is ‘not siding with Russia’ in Ukraine crisis

:roll: Wow.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:04 am

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:58 am

WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the U.S. has made no concessions to the main Russian demands over Ukraine and NATO in a written response delivered Wednesday to Moscow.

Russia has demanded guarantees that NATO will never admit Ukraine and other ex-Soviet nations as members and that the alliance will roll back troop deployments in other former Soviet bloc nations. These are nonstarters for the U.S. and its allies.

Wednesday's answer to Russia makes very clear that the U.S. is standing by its principles, Blinken said. "There is no change, there will be no change."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/u-s-says-n ... round.news

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:28 pm

NDP MPs criticized for ‘terrible’ social media comments on Ukraine-Russia crisis
$1:
Three sitting New Democrat MPs are being criticized for posting “terrible” comments about the escalating tensions between Ukraine and Russia on social media, some of which questioned Canada’s support for Ukraine in the face of Moscow’s aggression.

Winnipeg Centre MP Leah Gazan has since apologized for sharing an article on Twitter over the weekend criticizing Canada’s “hawkish” stance on the crisis while accusing the federal government of supporting “an anti-Semitic, neo-nazi (sic) & fascist militia.”

“As a descendent of a holocaust (sic) survivor,” Gazan wrote, such support was “horrifying” to her.

Gazan said in a later statement that she was referring to far-right militias and members of the Ukrainian military that have fought Russian-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine since 2014, when Moscow annexed Crimea.

“I did not equate the situation in Ukraine to the Holocaust and I do not believe that the vast majority of Ukrainian people or its democratically elected leaders share the beliefs espoused by far-right militias,” Gazan said.

“I sincerely regret that my tweet did not include this important context and may have resulted in harm.”

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:46 pm

llama66 llama66:
WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the U.S. has made no concessions to the main Russian demands over Ukraine and NATO in a written response delivered Wednesday to Moscow.

Russia has demanded guarantees that NATO will never admit Ukraine and other ex-Soviet nations as members and that the alliance will roll back troop deployments in other former Soviet bloc nations. These are nonstarters for the U.S. and its allies.

Wednesday's answer to Russia makes very clear that the U.S. is standing by its principles, Blinken said. "There is no change, there will be no change."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/u-s-says-n ... round.news

Here’s hoping the reply simply said, “Nuts!”

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:48 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6416 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 428  Next