CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:55 pm

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Scape Scape:

That is total bullshit!!! It is also totally fucking irresponsible posting shit like that.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:37 pm

https://www.defconlevel.com/european-command-news.php

https://www.defconlevel.com/disclaimer.php

$1:
The Defcon Level Warning System is a private intelligence gathering informative organization to keep the public updated on current world events, threats and attempts to assess events and threat levels as accurately as possible when deciding what to set the Defcon level alert status to.

This is not the official government alert status, but a community effort to reflect what the defcon level's alert status is, as accurately as possible at any given time through intel sharing and mutual monitoring of U.S. and global events. The official government alert status is not made available to the public right away.

Click to see a list of the Official Changes to the defcon level that have been made availble to the public. Taken from Defcon Level Warning System: https://www.defconlevel.com/disclaimer.php

There is a difference between a guess and a hypnosis. Do you think they guessed it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:41 pm

Scape Scape:

'Surprise move': U.S. stunned by Poland's fighter jet offer
$1:
“We do not believe Poland’s proposal is a tenable one,” Defense Department spokesperson John Kirby said.

So I remember last week the Us was trying to make this deal happen. And now that the Poles have finally agreed to it, the deal is off? I mean, I get why it's off but this is just silly. Send the planes to Sweden first or Finland. That should keep up the veneer of neutrality.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:42 pm

I posted this previous but in case you missed it:

NATO chief warns Russia away from attacking supply lines supporting Ukraine

We are DIRECTLY supporting a war zone. ONE air strike and we are at war. Your god dam right we are at defcon 2. America vetoed the Polish proposal to fly their Mig-29s to a U.S. base in Germany – because we knew it risked WW3.

The Poles knew the same thing. Why didn't they care?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:53 pm

Scape Scape:
I posted this previous but in case you missed it:

NATO chief warns Russia away from attacking supply lines supporting Ukraine

We are DIRECTLY supporting a war zone. ONE air strike and we are at war. Your god dam right we are at defcon 2. America vetoed the Polish proposal to fly their Mig-29s to a U.S. base in Germany – because we knew it risked WW3.

The Poles knew the same thing. Why didn't they care?

This thread grows by about 4 pages a day, so yeah I probably missed it. Especially if it was a Youtube, because they don't load for me when I'm on mobile.

Maybe the Poles just wanted to show they were doing "something" even if they knew it would be a futile effort in the end.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:57 pm

Article here:
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/they-are-beautifu ... -1.5811740

$1:
International Women's Day is a day that is widely celebrated across Ukraine, but this year, Ukrainian women are taking up arms to defend their homeland.
Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs noted on Twitter that more than 15 per cent of the regular Ukrainian army are women.
"Some of them are taking care of kids, some of them are helping the army, some of them are joining the army. Ukrainian women know how to put up a good fight. They are beautiful and resilient. They are stubborn, persistent, hardworking and most importantly, very brave," added Sullivan.

Damn right we are and don't bother telling us otherwise or my grandma will rise from her resting place and kick your ass.

Bravo ladies. Go get 'em. PDT_Armataz_01_36

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:05 pm

How Removing a Handful of Screws Allowed the Pentagon to Deliver Stingers to Ukraine

This will FLOOD the battleground with stingers.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:24 am

Brent crude oil price

1st of November: $68

1st of December: $77

1st of January: $89

1st of February: $97

Now: $130.5

Wheat price

8th March, 2021: $6.5

8th March, 2022: $11.6

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:52 am

And for the entirety of two years of COVID, despite the cratering oil price of 2020, the fuel prices in Canada never went much below $1.30 in most of Canada. Not even when the price was at it's lowest ever at minus $20 per barrel. I get that they needed to keep the gas price artificially high given that it was their only existing source of revenue for most of 2020. But they could have at least tossed us a bone or two over the course of 2021 with a few price wars here & there at the gas stations when the price per barrel had more than recovered.

That they didn't shows that it's been two whole years of price gouging. And now it's so bad that it runs the risk of triggering a recession. The summer travelling season will be dead for a third year in a row, but not due to COVID but from the fuel price being so bad that no one will be hitting the road for family vacations or tourism. This pisses me off. I don't want the feds doing anything like artificial price controls because those can cause way too much damage. That doesn't mean they can't do things like, say, tell the oil companies that they want 100% of a storage tank farm full of oil or gasoline to be sold at the price that was the day the tank was filled. Y'know, not jacking up the price of gasoline made from a storage tank full of oil that was at $100 a barrel, not at $130. Enforce that every single litre of fuel from a tank is sold at the corresponding oil price from the day the tank was filled with crude.

Gotta do these things to the oil companies every once in a while, just to get their attention in case they have any grand ideas about price gouging. That and to also get some fun listening to the outraged squealing coming from the likes of Jason Kenney, who would no doubt start ranting about "unjustifiable interference in the natural free market!" again if such a thing were done. :x

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:59 am

Scape Scape:

?

The site itself says defcon 3.

https://www.defconlevel.com/current-level.php

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6414 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 63  64  65  66  67  68  69 ... 428  Next