CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 463
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:26 pm
 


Mustang1 wrote:
saga wrote:
So ... now that I understand the conversational conventions of this site better ... I take it that you are conceding. Thank you for acknowledging.
Cheers! :wink:


Actually, you understand very little, my senile chump. But hey, that’s par for the course with you, Bea Arthur. Take your walker and shuffle on, ‘cause you’ve just offered up the worst concession speech that I’ve read in a long time.

Like your hip, you’re done, Driving Miss Dementia :wink:


Have a cookie, dear...you'll feel better ... now go play ... :wink:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7594
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:03 pm
 


saga wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
saga wrote:
So ... now that I understand the conversational conventions of this site better ... I take it that you are conceding. Thank you for acknowledging.
Cheers! :wink:


Actually, you understand very little, my senile chump. But hey, that’s par for the course with you, Bea Arthur. Take your walker and shuffle on, ‘cause you’ve just offered up the worst concession speech that I’ve read in a long time.

Like your hip, you’re done, Driving Miss Dementia :wink:


Have a cookie, dear...you'll feel better ... now go play ... :wink:


Have some Pablum, Granny…get a clue…it’s naptime now…you’re done.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 463
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:07 pm
 


Native Land Claims Can Be Settled

Native claims can be resolved, he said. Ordinary citizens need not worry about losing their land.

The native adviser was in the region to speak at the University of Waterloo last night.

Failure to deal with land claims could "become our Balkans, our Beirut, our Belfast,'' Penikett writes in his book, Reconciliation -- First Nations Treaty Making in British Columbia.

Penikett said the previous federal Liberal government was committed to treaty negotiations but not treaty settlements. In British Columbia alone, more than $600 million was spent in 13 years and not one agreement was reached, he said.

Governments have capped the cost of settlements but have unlimited amounts to spend on negotiations, he said.

"This is insane. It doesn't make economical sense."


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 463
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:33 pm
 


Hello my friends ... just popped it!


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 463
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:34 pm
 


You can find me at supportsixnations.blogspot.com


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 66
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:29 am
 


When constable Marcel Lemay was killed at the Oka standoff, it wasn't the mohawks that were responsible for his death. If memory serve me, constable Lemay was up in a tree scouting the situation in the wooded area were the Mohawks had gathered behind the baricade. The surete de Quebec charged in to this area firing their weapons into the air to frighten the Mohawks, and poor constable Lemay was still up in in the tree he had been gathering information from, and it doesn't take much imagination to sum up the tragic shooting of constable Lemay


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7594
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:40 am
 


Quote:
Hello my friends ... just popped it!


Don’t you mean pooped it? :twisted:


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 463
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:25 pm
 


Sorry I cannot respond to your comment because I cannot see it. The troll got me banned! :(


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7594
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:48 pm
 


Quote:
Sorry I cannot respond to your comment because I cannot see it. The troll got me banned! :(


You got yourself banned. Go play your victim card somewhere else


Offline
Newbie
Newbie
Profile
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:14 pm
 


[B]Plain and simple if the natives have a valid land claim then put it before the courts, under no circumstances should natives be allowed to take the law into their own hands. The natives should be removed from the Caladondia housing development by force and be charged with trespassing and made pay the costs of their criminal activity, its time natives be made follow the same rules as everyone else.


Offline
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
Profile
Posts: 591
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:42 pm
 


michael1967 wrote:
[B]Plain and simple if the natives have a valid land claim then put it before the courts, under no circumstances should natives be allowed to take the law into their own hands. The natives should be removed from the Caladondia housing development by force and be charged with trespassing and made pay the costs of their criminal activity, its time natives be made follow the same rules as everyone else.


Well, you and I are certainly on the same page. Enough with the nonsense. Let's all start acting like adults.


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2301
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:59 pm
 


Now now folks...We are being racist and that is not politically correct here in rosey Canada. Every Canadian that is not of First Nation's descent is guilty of every wrong doing that has befallen the natives in this country since the dawn of time and possibly earlier.

We gave them sugar so they became diabetic, we introduced fast food so they have become overweight, we introduced television so they became lethargic.

Let's face it...We owe, we owe because it's their land you know!!


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7594
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:53 pm
 


Quote:
http://sixnationssupporter.blogspot.com/


Well…at least Pooper has got her own online toilet to dump her crap. Now about that flusher…

Does mean that I’m finally done cleaning up after her fucktanstic crap fests? I’ll miss the forum clown…


Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.