canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:36 am

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="article-684.html" target="_blank">homeless</a>

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="article-topic-49.html" target="_blank">Health</a>
<strong>Written By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=davidinedmonton" target="_blank">davidinedmonton</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-05-08 20:26:55<br><br>
This is my interpretation of the challenges of daily living and maybe a little insight of whats to come. <br><a href="article-684.html">read more >></a>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:41 pm

how true lily. i often sit and watch and listen to whats going on around me. i sometimes feel the need to step up and say something when i see someone with malicious intent.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Sometimes it is also wise to hear all while appearing to hear nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:50 pm

i notice the cartoon character makes no sense.i'm thinkin thats why he chose that name.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:01 pm

Sorry slick...Bart's statement makes perfect sense to me....maybe you should read it again!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:13 pm

well, it just sounds to me like someone that hides around the corner eves dropping , then runs to squeal. so , i guess bart's statement makes perfect sense to those likeminded. maybe we can get the whole simpsons family here with maybe the southpark clan too. funny how people respond and usually has nothing to do with topic posted .