canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:01 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=27533" target="_blank">War deserters ready to fight deportation</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/14-misc-cdn" target="_blank">Misc CDN</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Hyack" target="_blank">Hyack</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-11-25 09:30:56
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:01 pm

We should have a draft and send them to Afghanistan.

Don't agree with Canada being in Afghanistan, but if called to duty by my country, would go.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:36 am

Zaslofsky, himself a war resister who deserted the U.S. Army in 1970 rather than fight in Vietnam, says the Canadian people wouldn't mind the deserters being granted amnesty, because the Iraq war is immensely unpopular in Canada anyway.

i would mind, thank you..

send them back to the U.S... they volunteered.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:50 am

I think a small group of Canadians should kidnap these cowards and drop them off at the Walden galleria.

We don’t need more Streaker like people in this country.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:15 pm

Who's paying their legal costs?
These two are not just cowards and frauds but they make a mockery of our system and an example should be made of them.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:31 pm

hwacker wrote:
I think a small group of Canadians should kidnap these cowards and drop them off at the Walden galleria.

Careful EyeBrock & Dayseed may jump on this topic for "mod justice."

However, I agree with your post. I think any border crossing will do to hand them over.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:36 pm

tritium wrote:
hwacker wrote:

However, I agree with your post. I think any border crossing will do to hand them over.

Just think of all the $$$ it would save the Canadian taxpayers.

Why should Canadians pay for any of this?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:41 pm

hwacker wrote:
tritium wrote:
hwacker wrote:

Just think of all the $$$ it would save the Canadian taxpayers.

Why should Canadians pay for any of this?

Exactly. Send them back and let them be tried for deserting. They knew what they were getting into when they joined.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:59 pm

I wonder though... Don't US citizens need visa to cross the border? How the hell did they get in anyway?

I can imagine you don't answer when you are asked what you plan to do in Canada: I am deserting :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:01 pm

Brenda wrote:
I wonder though... Don't US citizens need visa to cross the border? How the hell did they get in anyway?

I can imagine you don't answer when you are asked what you plan to do in Canada: I am deserting :lol:

No visa needed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:05 pm

hwacker wrote:
Brenda wrote:

No visa needed.

But then how do they feed themselves now? I mean, I take it they are not allowed to work then :?

BTW, do you Canadians with a Canadian passport need to buy a visa waiver to visit the US?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:07 pm

Brenda wrote:
hwacker wrote:
Brenda wrote:

No visa needed.

But then how do they feed themselves now? I mean, I take it they are not allowed to work then :?

BTW, do you Canadians with a Canadian passport need to buy a visa waiver to visit the US?

I'm sure some Streaker like person is helping them out and family with wire transfers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:08 pm

Brenda wrote:
hwacker wrote:
Brenda wrote:

No visa needed.

nope. I myself have B1's coming out the wazoo.....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:09 pm

hwacker wrote:
Brenda wrote:
hwacker wrote:
Brenda wrote:

No visa needed.

I'm sure some Streaker like person is helping them out and family with wire transfers.

Oh sure, of course.. Forgot all about dependency :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:00 pm

Quote:
War deserters ready to fight deportation

Well at least they got the name right this time. During the Vietnam war even deserters were being called
Quote:
draft dodgers
by our enlightened Government and media.

It's nice to see most Canadian people have come to their senses when dealing with losers like this, who only wanted the benefits of military life without the risk.