canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:39 am

:|

Last edited by Public_Domain on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:01 am

Mr_Canada wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Ya well leave CKA out of your goatzee buddies forums so they dont keep coming back here.That's not humour. They mentioned your name,thought I would point that out.
CKA is the only forum I use, ;) Or have ever used in years.

The 2-3 weirdo's who've created account on CKA to bash me and Streaker I'm pretty sure was 1 regular on CKA. *cough*ManifestDestiny*cough*

Quote:
And you come across as a 12 year old to me.
Good for you? Thinking something that just isn't true really is pointless, but whatever, think what you think, ROTFL

Whatever,I just saw the pics of people eating shit and the topics going down one by one,you were the reason they gave,you really shouldnt fuck with whoever it was that you were. They SPEFICALLY mentioned your name. Ask pcc or any of the others that were on when it happenned.
Pictures of people eating shit?

Mentioned my REAL name or my user name? :? :|

What?

Someone message me and tell me what this is about. Who mentioned me? "Canada_sucks"? "noob"? Those who I thought you were talking about, those are the only two I saw.

I'll be 100% honest here, I do NOT participate on ANY internet forums other then Canadaka.net

Someone please message me... Thank you..

Pretty simple really,people find your hate America shit posted here on google and come here with bad intentions,not giving out details from last week but the reason these couple said they were here was because of the shit you(Bill Hicks) and streaker post.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:33 am

I notice that Streaker has been absent. Did he get suspended or something

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:48 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:
I notice that Streaker has been absent. Did he get suspended or something
Everyone needs a weekend off once in a while. :lol: I guess.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:59 am

Guess that 'course' in Pakistan was longer than he thought.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:16 am

I wonder what liberal fascists like Maurice Strong, Jean Chretien and Paul Desmarais have to say after all their hard work (and deceit) to promote trade with China?

Let's kick China in the teeth and by not buying their products. Let's start by not shopping at Wal-mart...!!!! Let's stop adopting their orphans and raising them as Canadians...!!!!!!

Personally I support a free Tibet, a fee Taiwan, a free Iraq, a free Afghanistan and a free Kosovo...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:31 am

Taiwan is free

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:53 am

ziggy wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Ya well leave CKA out of your goatzee buddies forums so they dont keep coming back here.That's not humour. They mentioned your name,thought I would point that out.
CKA is the only forum I use, ;) Or have ever used in years.

The 2-3 weirdo's who've created account on CKA to bash me and Streaker I'm pretty sure was 1 regular on CKA. *cough*ManifestDestiny*cough*

Quote:
And you come across as a 12 year old to me.
Good for you? Thinking something that just isn't true really is pointless, but whatever, think what you think, ROTFL

Whatever,I just saw the pics of people eating shit and the topics going down one by one,you were the reason they gave,you really shouldnt fuck with whoever it was that you were. They SPEFICALLY mentioned your name. Ask pcc or any of the others that were on when it happenned.
Pictures of people eating shit?

Mentioned my REAL name or my user name? :? :|

What?

Someone message me and tell me what this is about. Who mentioned me? "Canada_sucks"? "noob"? Those who I thought you were talking about, those are the only two I saw.

I'll be 100% honest here, I do NOT participate on ANY internet forums other then Canadaka.net

Someone please message me... Thank you..

Pretty simple really,people find your hate America shit posted here on google and come here with bad intentions,not giving out details from last week but the reason these couple said they were here was because of the shit you(Bill Hicks) and streaker post.

Don't waste your time replying to this particular idiot Zigs. He/she is an attention seeking loony. His/her posts make no sense and are made just to annoy.
He/she never adds to a debate and makes no salient points,ever.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Last edited by Public_Domain on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Last edited by Public_Domain on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Last edited by Public_Domain on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:22 pm

China to Canada: mind your own business

Canada to China:....... F$&k You

BTW

we're turning off the tap. Enjoy pushing those BMW's around..... comrade.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:30 pm

Mr_Canada wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Ahhhh, yeah, those weren't new people.

Those two were really one user from CKA who I personally have rallied against the most in the Anti-American "movement" here on CKA.

Irritated with me he's tried to make it seem like he has more supporters by creating these ridiculous fake accounts to blatantly insult Streaker and I.

I found it hilarious.

They don't find us in google, you'd have to look hard and specifically for that.

Just ignore the fake accounts,lol. I'm not the reason,they reason is because one specific American user here is really fed up with Anti-Americanism and thinks this is how he can make himself win.

No fake account there.I cant say much more because it was also an alliance thing but trust me,your name was mentioned.Watching them try and take the site down was anything but hilarious.You made this site your soapbox so why surprised when people find it on google?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Last edited by Public_Domain on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Awwww... Please. This is a China-Canada topic or lets attack each other one?

===========================================

stemmer wrote:
I wonder what liberal fascists like Maurice Strong, Jean Chretien and Paul Desmarais hav to say after all their hard work (and deceit) to promote trade with China?

Canada is richer?

stemmer wrote:
Let's kick China in the teeth and by not buying their products. Let's start by not shopping at Wal-mart...!!!!

I agree. It sounds nice. But is it possible? Will you stop buying cheap stuff, and buy more expensive ones?

stemmer wrote:
Personally I support a free Tibet, a fee Taiwan, a free Iraq, a free Afghanistan and a free Kosovo...

Free Quebec? No thanks.

Dangerous thing to do. Some people from Flanders want to split Belgium. If you'd be for a free Flanders a lot of Belgians would hate you. You got to know the conflict better to say you are for or against. Do you know them so well? :)