canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:04 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=31584" target="_blank">CFL returning to Ottawa</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/2-sports" target="_blank">Sports</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Hyack" target="_blank">Hyack</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2008-03-24 14:46:48
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Jeff Hunt is going to do a great job with this team. I don't understand why the CFL did not go with him the last time. The group they chose bowed out shortly after they were chosen. We would have had a team back by now.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:12 pm

As a second point....The Gliebermans, killed the franchise, TWICE!!! I still don't understand that choice by the CFL either. How could you let a man that killed a franchise a second chance to do it again. If either Bernie Glieberman or his nerdy, snotty, shrimp of a son Lonnie show their faces in Ottawa again I hope they get tarred , feathered and run out on a rail.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:23 pm

being a CFL fan and a soon to be resident of ottawa I am excited about this development...

if it comes true... i smell season tickets...:D