CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:40 am

ridenrain ridenrain:
What.. no one reads my posts?
My next post shows the rules and the exceptions that the Harper government made to those rules.
All you're "see you're wrong" has been wasted because I already corrected myself... bitches :-)

I don't like it and they shouldn't have done that.
Whoever approved such a dumb move should be forced to take in some week long training sessions down at the legion.

Well, thats what you get when you play catch-up. Bootlegga even posted the info he posted before but when you post on the fly thats a chance you take.

Still, you are wrong in your slander that the Libs and NDP don't care about the military.

You certainly can't prove that can you and since you guys are all about the proof and what you posted is just your uninformed biased opinion you are guilty of slander.

Fortunately the Liberals aren't crybabies who go running to their mommies, I mean lawyers all the time.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:41 am

Tricks Tricks:
If the Legion is against it, I'll go by what they think.

That about sums it up.. Ill have to agree with this comment..

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:55 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
Still, you are wrong in your slander that the Libs and NDP don't care about the military.

You certainly can't prove that can you and since you guys are all about the proof and what you posted is just your uninformed biased opinion you are guilty of slander.

The opinion of the veterans from the forces is all the proof I, or you, should need.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:02 am

ridenrain ridenrain:
DerbyX DerbyX:

The opinion of the veterans from the forces is all the proof I, or you, should need.

The statements of cadmans daughter and wife are all the proof you should need.

BTW, as Bootlegga and Scape have shown it isn't all of them who think the Liberals despise the military. They may not like flag lowering protocol but if they disrespect the Liberals and/or NDP then all they will do is ensure that there is no reason whatsoever for them to ever put any decent funding into them.

BTW, opinion is not proof.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:13 am

How about a 2005 (Liberal dominated) Senate investigation and paper on the forces?
Scroll on down to the section on "too few dollars".
Wounded

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:17 am

$1:
The statements of cadmans daughter and wife are all the proof you should need....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:21 am

ridenrain ridenrain:
How about a 2005 (Liberal dominated) Senate investigation and paper on the forces?
Scroll on down to the section on "too few dollars".
Wounded

How about the white paper saying Chretien had it exactly right back in 94?

How about the abysmal defence spending by Mulroney?

How about the fact that post 9/11 is when the serious money went in by the Liberals but just like all the other departments "its never ever enough"?

How about all the shelved purchases by Harper? The forcing the military to "fight on a budget", something the Libs never told them to do.

Regardless, the fact that the Liberals list other priorities higher then the military doesn't mean they hate them

Does that mean Harper hates all Candians because he puts healthcare spending lower on the list?

You just don't get it do you?

Your jihad against the Liberals is based on lies and innuendo and BS that you ignore when your own party does it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:23 am

How about
$1:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:26 am

ridenrain ridenrain:
How about
$1:

Proving my point? Thanks but I don't need it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:38 am

Just pointing out you're hypocrisy.
You're right that opinion isn't proof yet all you're posts are irrational rants and character assassination. By Shep's observation and you're words in my sig, you're the definition of hypocrisy.
It's becoming more and more obvious and that's why you, and you're party are becoming less and less relevant.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:39 am

Okay lets get back on topic or this will be locked.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:47 am

ridenrain ridenrain:
You're right that opinion isn't proof yet all you're posts are irrational rants and character assassination. By Shep's observation and you're words in my sig, you're the definition of hypocrisy.
It's becoming more and more obvious and that's why you, and you're party are becoming less and less relevant.

(Sorry Regina)

Thats all you have, hypocracy and opinion.

The CPC MP starts the whole flag flap yet its the Liberals who bear the shame.

Everything you post is just anti-Liberal crying.

Thats why I'm the only person who responds to you.

Nobody else thinks its worth the effort anymore.

You aren't even honest enough to quote be properly quote miner.

Thats why you left out That from That power.

You want people to think I was referring to some omni super villian power rather then the power to govern responsibly with a majority on both the economic and social issues.

You are more corrupt and dishonest then all the people you cry about.

ridenhack or ridenbitch. Either way you are as irrelevant as what you claim the Libs are.

On yer bike skippy. :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:58 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
ridenrain ridenrain:

(Sorry Regina)

Thats all you have, hypocracy and opinion.

The CPC MP starts the whole flag flap yet its the Liberals who bear the shame.

Everything you post is just anti-Liberal crying.

Thats why I'm the only person who responds to you.

Nobody else thinks its worth the effort anymore.

You aren't even honest enough to quote be properly quote miner.

Thats why you left out That from That power.

You want people to think I was referring to some omni super villian power rather then the power to govern responsibly with a majority on both the economic and social issues.

You are more corrupt and dishonest then all the people you cry about.

ridenhack or ridenbitch. Either way you are as irrelevant as what you claim the Libs are.

On yer bike skippy. :roll:

Wake up both of you! The NDP has also voted for the motion.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:07 am

The flag over Parlament belongs to whom? The people. I just got a message from the mother of a soldier currently serving in Afghanistan, and it says it all. I hope she publishes it here, as she is a member.

In the mean time, all i can say is the flag in front of *my* home will fly at half staff when a soldier dies overseas.

The message is simple - Thank you.

Attachments:
half staff.jpg
half staff.jpg [ 65.55 KiB | Viewed 150 times ]
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:29 am

If some people become fed up with the flag constantly gone up and down or constantly down, they have to try finding and proposing more intelligent decisive actions to end the war.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 10  Next