canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:05 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=31930" target="_blank">Canadian group comes under fire in Israel</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/14-misc-cdn" target="_blank">Misc CDN</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=WDHIII" target="_blank">WDHIII</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2008-04-04 07:50:14
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Isn't this what our loyal opposition parties wanted? Both the NDP and the Liberals chose to march in the street on many occasions in protest of Israel and in support of Hamas and assorted Palestinian terrorists. Since Canadian piece-keepers are in the region, didn't they think that maybe it could be their own countrymen under fire and put in harms way by their actions?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:33 am

Just because you look the fool does not mean you have to play the part! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:38 am

A tragic event indeed.

However, I don't recall any NDP or liberal marches in support of Palestinian terror groups, I think you are mistaken. As for our 'piece-keepers' as you call them, I don't see how they relate to this. They are deployed under the UN in various places across the middle east, and I think arguing that protesting for whatever reason in Canada brings direct harm to our soldiers is extremely misleading and shows a misunderstanding of the proper roles of policy debate and the military.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:55 am

It was a matter of coicidence. Those monkeys tend to shoot at anything that moves.

When NDP and Liberals participate in these demonstrations, they fail to realize that it becomes a headliner on the evening news in the ME, as a sign of Canadian support for their cause.

Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:48 am

Rationalist Rationalist:
A tragic event indeed.

However, I don't recall any NDP or liberal marches in support of Palestinian terror groups, I think you are mistaken. As for our 'piece-keepers' as you call them, I don't see how they relate to this. They are deployed under the UN in various places across the middle east, and I think arguing that protesting for whatever reason in Canada brings direct harm to our soldiers is extremely misleading and shows a misunderstanding of the proper roles of policy debate and the military.

Don't worry about those idiots, they do nothing but cry and whine about the Libs and NDP like a bunch of bitches.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:50 pm

The group's 15 members wanted to familiarize themselves with the situation in Israeli communities bordering Gaza.

so i guess now they know what the situation is....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Rationalist Rationalist:
A tragic event indeed.

[web]http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=367735[/web]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:41 pm

Well to be quite honest, I don't consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization, and neither does the European Union. Before you go insane on me, know that I worked for a private intelligence company and my job involved studying the Middle East and North Africa. Hezbollah is an organization with popular support within Lebanon and obviously judging by that article, outside of it as well. Yes, it is listed as a terrorist organization in Canada, but the label is only there because of American pressure. I am not a Hezbollah supporter, however I can call a spade a spade, and Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization.

Unfortunately after the 2006 Lebanon war, Hezbollah has gained even more popular support than it had before. Overall the war was a horrible mistake by Israel, but that is a topic for another thread.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Rationalist
[quote]Well to be quite honest, I don't consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization, and neither does the European Union.Before you go insane on me, know that I worked for a private [u]intelligence company[/] [/quaote]
Not much intelligence involved there. Hezbollah fired 1400+ katyushas into Isreal prior to invading isreal and kidnapping it's citizens........is that an act or war or terrorism.....you assessment does not show much intelligence....propaganda perhaps...........

Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Sorry Sas, but Rationalist is right. And since when is capturing a soldier "kidnapping"? Oh ya when the media is totally biased to one side.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Sorry Rationalist and YOUR_DEAD, you're both irrelivent because reguardles of what you feel, the Canadian government considers Hezbollah a criminal organization.

$1:
Six countries; United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Canada, Philippines, Australia, officially list Hezbollah, or its external security arm, as a terrorist organization

I believe it was actually the paul martin government who signed that. I guess you really can't trust that group, now can you.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:19 pm

ridenrain... is the BC mental health hospital full? try and get an appointment

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:22 pm

Sorry that nasty old proof gets in the way of youre fantasies of a thousand year Trudeaupia. Best ask the nurses to up the dose.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:24 pm

hmm I am the nurse.... a psych nurse and I know an obsessive compulsive when I hear one...