canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:32 pm

The fucking point is not when he said it .. its that he said it.. and he is a member of parliament.. but I guess being a bigot, racist pig is a shoe in to the tory party... enough said about this.....

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:34 pm

oh ya .. ban me if you want.. going to Cuba for a week .... I mean to see Fidel and all.. have a toast to Pierre and relax in the sun ... salut!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:03 pm

In a small cathedral a janitor was cleaning the pews between services when he was approached by the minister. The minister asked the janitor, "Could you go into the confessional and listen to confessions for me? I really have to go to the bathroom and the Widow McGee is coming. She tends to go on but never really does anything worthy of serious repentance, so when she's done just give her 10 Hail Mary's and I'll be right back."

Being the helpful sort, the janitor agreed. Just as expected the Widow McGee came into the booth and started her confession. "Oh Father, I fear I have done the unforgivable. I have given into carnal thoughts and have had oral sex."

Stunned, the janitor had no idea how to handle this situation. Surely 10 Hail Mary's would not do. So, in a moment of desperation the janitor peered his head out of the confessional and asked an altar boy, "Son, what does the minister give for oral sex?"

In reply the altar boy said, "Two Snickers bars and a Coke."

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:31 am

kenmore kenmore:
The fucking point is not when he said it .. its that he said it.. and he is a member of parliament.. but I guess being a bigot, racist pig is a shoe in to the tory party... enough said about this.....

I would take him over a cheating, back stabbing lie liberal any day of the week. At least I KNOW where he stands and isn't intimidated by political correctness.

Washington Capitals
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:35 am

he should resign. his comments were not a case of misinterpretation or mispeaking. what he said was pure and utter hate speech. someone with so much hatred and disdain for such a large portion of the population is not capable of representing an entire province.

if this happened here in california, he'd be out, no question.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:36 am

you know where he stands? quick call CBC

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:58 am

Wouldn't a person have to be a 'homosexual faggot' to take offense to the words?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:10 am

Words that should have never been said just like Fifes "knuckle dragging comments" Fife should be canned. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:45 pm

whats a fife? anyway aging redneck.. no I am not but I know plenty who are and I object to this type of discrimination and I object you putting that on here.. it shows where you are coming from.. bigot...
what about the families and friends... mothers, fathers..brothers.. and as a brother of one... I am offended... big time..

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:45 pm

wow some more racist comments by torys... will it ever end? http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/tories_tapes

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:48 pm

In the recording, first reported in 2000, Kenney can be heard discussing a rumour that a member of a Canadian Alliance riding association might be a member of a neo-Nazi group. At the time, Kenney was co-chair of the 2000 election campaign for the Alliance, predecessor of the Conservative party.

Kenney suggests the rumour might have been concocted by "overheated Sikhs using the race card, which they so often do when their credentials are being questioned."
and he is minister of multiculturalism ... plus ca change.. plus la meme chose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:59 pm

kenmore kenmore:
In the recording, first reported in 2000, Kenney can be heard discussing a rumour that a member of a Canadian Alliance riding association might be a member of a neo-Nazi group. At the time, Kenney was co-chair of the 2000 election campaign for the Alliance, predecessor of the Conservative party.

Kenney suggests the rumour might have been concocted by "overheated Sikhs using the race card, which they so often do when their credentials are being questioned."
and he is minister of multiculturalism ... plus ca change.. plus la meme chose

desperate Liberals still looking for something.....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:00 pm

What?!? CONservative bigots?!?

Shocking! :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:04 pm

well its not really that shocking when you consider most of the torys are former reformers.. the most racist bigoted group to every assemble..
harpers cabinet? wolves in sheeps clothing...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:09 pm

kenmore kenmore:
well its not really that shocking when you consider most of the torys are former reformers.. the most racist bigoted group to every assemble..
harpers cabinet? wolves in sheeps clothing...

there you go with the stereotypes again :roll: