bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:22 pm

Robair Robair:
Are you saying the oil patch can't survive dion's tax? :roll:

I haven't mentioned oil in this thread yet so I guess the answer would be no. Funny thing about the Conservatives. They've been very forthright about their dislike of the wheat board and yet they still received overwhelming support in the West. They aren't against the farm and you know it. Farmers have gone to jail trying to sell their own crops outside of that monopoly and that is wrong.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:27 am

Ontario should not be supporting this crackpot idea. It'll ruin whatever was left of the small manufacturing industries. Seriously, no more federal taxes damnit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:05 am

Hehe,guess Dion thinks he can use the hate Alberta rhetoric to get some votes,well,who cares?
The oil patch is in full swing and I see about ten rigs moving every day and their drilling the hell out of the land here and hitting gas allmost every hole.

No one cares what Dion thinks here,were too busy building Canada's soon to be richest province.
:wink:

Sometimes I have to wonder why Alberta is the province the rest of Canada seems to hate,is it jelousy or what?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:35 am

Robair Robair:
Oh, and even HIGHER priced gas is going to sell big in those rural areas. Pretty much have to drive everywhere for everything.

don't you guys drive around with that cheap purple diesel in your tanks?..and those farm plates on your vehicles. I see them all the time in Calgary when they come to load up with new appliances, furniture and big screen TVs. :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:49 am

mtbr mtbr:
Robair Robair:
Oh, and even HIGHER priced gas is going to sell big in those rural areas. Pretty much have to drive everywhere for everything.

don't you guys drive around with that cheap purple diesel in your tanks?..and those farm plates on your vehicles. I see them all the time in Calgary when they come to load up with new appliances, furniture and big screen TVs. :wink: :lol:

Dyed fuel??????

Never ever.

Actually any vehicle you see with a slip tank is prolly burning purple. :oops:

you dont need farm plates to get purple either,just a fuel card.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:52 am

We dont call slip tanks "drag up tanks" for nothing. :D

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:11 am

CommanderSock CommanderSock:
Ontario should not be supporting this crackpot idea. It'll ruin whatever was left of the small manufacturing industries. Seriously, no more federal taxes damnit.

Exactly, how much more does the government need? Christ I bet if you added up all your tax, gst, service charges, and excise taxes I bet we end up paying more than half our wages to one level of the government or another.