canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 pm

XMas may have to be cancelled this year. Divers will be sent to recover Santa's body.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:24 pm

Again, the North Pole melts from time to time. Always has. Santa's got his own scuba gear by now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:20 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
I saw that load of crap this morning.

Looks like there's still plenty of ice there.
http://www.arctic.noaa.gov/gallery_np.html

Still ten and half feeet on the lake I was camped by 60 miles south of the arctic circle.
It wont even start melting untill the end of july and be frozen cock stiff by the end of september,the lack of sunlight kind of has that effect,where do they get these scientists from?

:roll:

I've flown in with quite a few and they usually dont leave the hotel as it means going into something uglier then they allready are and I bet most write their theses in that hotel room.
Also most dont come prepared and arent let on to the chopper or bush plane that would take them to these places they write about.
So they make shit up so they can keep getting their grants for research.
:lol:

The enviro-nuts are starting to fit into the same category as the 9/11 tin foil hat crowd. But thats where the money is so cant blame them.

The environment and minimal disturbance are top priorities now anywhere in Canada.
If anyone wants to see the stats for when the ice melts just hit environment canada's website and check out the archive since 1946,it,s all on that site including ice free shipping times,some of their readings are taken 5 minutes apart.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:45 am