canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Scape Scape:
The Clinton's broke Dean and they are trying to scuttle Obama so she can run in 2012. The GOP's biggest ally is the DNC.

I would narrow that down to the Clintons.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:57 pm

xerxes xerxes:
Scape Scape:
The Clinton's broke Dean and they are trying to scuttle Obama so she can run in 2012. The GOP's biggest ally is the DNC.

I would narrow that down to the Clintons.

Its all to funny the Clintons have met there match.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Obama has lost ground since picking Biden. wierd?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:07 pm

It depends on the polls...as always.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Robair Robair:
I don't like super topics.

Me neither. It tends to kill the topic.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 pm

You gotta love this new Macain ad.

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnmccaindotcom?ob=4

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 pm

tritium tritium:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
It's not your passion I'm questioning. Passion is good. But don't post something referring to Obama's race four or five times in one post and then act all surprised when someone calls you on it. I mean, you must see how stupid it looks when you repeatedly--repeatedly--bring up Obama being black and then get all huffy for "bringing race into it." And don't start endless threads based on innuendo and fearmongering. There's plenty of threads going already. When you constantly post new ones, it just makes you look desperate.

And finally, a forum called "CANADA KICKS ASS" is maybe the wrong place to make statements like "well you are not voting in the US election and I am." Gee, what clued you in there? This ain't FreeRepublic.

I hope you are not so self centered to notice that 20% of the members on this forum live outside Canada, and a fair number of those in the United States.

Well, I guess this is where censorship starts, right. Don't bash Liberals (particuarlly black ones) or you will be called racist, a troll, whatever...

You sound just like one of those little Obamafascist that are trolling the Internet and attacking anyone against Osama.

Maybe this is the wrong place for you, try http://canadiansforobama.ca Image

Oh yeah, I suppose if Hillary won and I mention she was a women, I would be sexist?? :lol: :lol:

OK, obviously, you're too stupid to stay down, and you seem to want to go on posting mindless inanities.

First off--Note: I am not a moderator. I have no control over what you post, so I am really not in much of a position to censor you now, am I? Do you think you can wrap your tiny little brain around that one? No, probably not.

I sound like an Obamam fascist? Really. You don't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer and I highly--highly--doubt you have the slightest conjecture what a fascist is. Your political critiques seem to run more along the lines of "He's a homo." Maybe post one strip of evidence to support that ridiculuous notion that I'm a fascist--I dare you. I realize that would be a Herculean effort for one of your Lilliputian mental abilities, but maybe give it a try.

Actually, don't even bother. You're a feckless little pissant and arguing with you I feel like Steve Nash playing bakestball against a legless midget. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
OK, obviously, you're too stupid to stay down, and you seem to want to go on posting mindless inanities.

First off--Note: I am not a moderator. I have no control over what you post, so I am really not in much of a position to censor you now, am I? Do you think you can wrap your tiny little brain around that one? No, probably not.

I sound like an Obamam fascist? Really. You don't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer and I highly--highly--doubt you have the slightest conjecture what a fascist is. Your political critiques seem to run more along the lines of "He's a homo." Maybe post one strip of evidence to support that ridiculuous notion that I'm a fascist--I dare you. I realize that would be a Herculean effort for one of your Lilliputian mental abilities, but maybe give it a try.

Actually, don't even bother. You're a feckless little pissant and arguing with you I feel like Steve Nash playing bakestball against a legless midget. :lol:

piss off Zipperhead.

Notice the flag in the Obama campaign hq office??? WTF!! Yeah, Obama's not a commie or total Left Wing Nut job like 50% of the CKA members? :lol:

1:
moreobamanotesImage14.jpg
moreobamanotesImage14.jpg [ 101.96 KiB | Viewed 197 times ]

If Prime Minister Harper stayed seated during the Canadian National Anthem, what would Canadian's do??

0:
obama-email-anthem.jpg
obama-email-anthem.jpg [ 145.39 KiB | Viewed 55 times ]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Honestly, I could really care less who won the U.S. Presidency of the United States. Of course I hoped for McCain...

But after watching this video, right to the VERY END. I became sick to my stomach to think Obama could be the next U.S. President. :evil: :evil: :evil:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Right.... I dont sing the Canadian anthem or place my hand on my heart. Does that make me less patriotic???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:02 pm

he will save the world :lol:

Attachments:
Image-0009.jpg
Image-0009.jpg [ 133.3 KiB | Viewed 173 times ]
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
Right.... I dont sing the Canadian anthem or place my hand on my heart.

In Canada you are not required to place your hand over your heart.

You are not required to sing to the national anthem either. :roll: (particular if you're tone deaf.)

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
Does that make me less patriotic???

YES!! If you don't stand at attention. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Obama TX voting HQ. Notice the flag on the wall.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/d-s-hube/2 ... ssue-obama

Last edited by tritium on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Hey look, mtbr made a super retarded post in the super topic!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/phone.asp

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:10 pm

tritium tritium:
piss off Zipperhead.

AS far as responses, that's about as good as it gets for you. Troll on, troll, troll on.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:18 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
tritium tritium:
piss off Zipperhead.

AS far as responses, that's about as good as it gets for you. Troll on, troll, troll on.

Only because your post was total garbage and not worthy of a response. :wink:

Obama TX voting HQ. Notice the flag on the wall.

Yes, the Cuban flag with a picture of Ernesto "Che" Guevara and man responsible for thousands upon thousands of deaths.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/d-s-hube/2 ... ssue-obama

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next